• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK for awhile (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
House caught fire yesterday from oil, i sustained 3rd degree burns on my hand and face, mild smoke intake and skin grafts from my thigh to my hand.

wish me luck on recovering

Serious note: Burns are painful and I hope your insurance provides plenty of pain meds. Also I know it will be painfull, but if you're hands were burned bad enough and you don't do the exercises you will lose dexterity in your hands. I was camping and a log rolled over my left hand. I wasn't good about doing the exercise and the last two fingers on that hand don't have the mobility they should.

Humorous note: That’s what you get for trying to 54 box on a 15amp breaker.

Tell us the truth, did you /warp succor to gtfo of that house?

Glad you're still intact. Best wishes.

Devlin said:
House caught fire yesterday from oil, i sustained 3rd degree burns on my hand and face, mild smoke intake and skin grafts from my thigh to my hand.

wish me luck on recovering

Aww fuck Dev........ Heal up fast.
Don't know what else to say.
Hope shit works out for you....

Hope you fully recover soon, Dev. Will miss you while AFK, but there's more important things than EQ and that.

AFK for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back