• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Afk buffbot macro? (1 Viewer)

InterDupe

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Is there a macro available that will have my ench auto-accept donations and invite to group, then buff once group is full over and over? Looked around MQ2 have VIP access, didnt see anything, or maybe I'm blind. Thanks in advance

That's the problem... you have seen some cleric dooing it, that's mean some will see you, so lot of risk you get reported... I wont do this kind of thing if I had a Enchanter lvl 60+, but Oh well that's your account, wish you dont get banned.

Don't do that. It's a high risk macro and would hate to see people misuse it and get banned. Besides, if they were smart enough to use it they would be smart enough to use search and find it themselves.

I say let him do it... This is the guy who was sending inter-server tells to all general chat channels that he was selling soultaker's MQ2 compile for profit... I hope he does use this macro so he can get banned that much faster.

[Fri Aug 12 13:43:58 2005] zek.Knayr tells General:1, 'So you've seen those people instantly gate, or wondered why a certain raid mob was down when there was nobody in the zone. MQ2 Does this and much much more, totally undetectable unless /reported for use. Get your precompiled copy with tons of Plugins and Macros for almost anything and everything for $12.95, contact InterDupe on AIM, registered on www.playerauctions.com with 100% Feedback'

-CodeCaster

icon_eek.gif

InterDupe said:
no, you may not =)

If this is the same person that was selling Souls compile he/she should be banned. At least do ure own work if ure gonna sell something thats basiclly free anyway. I did See this same user name at Playerauctions selling MQ2 :mad:

Afk buffbot macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back