• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Advloot Files DB (1 Viewer)

Vexen

RedCents
71¢
Hello community.

My question is, does anyone know where there is a list that can be used to generate advloot files? I know the data is out there and RG provides it in the item tips in-game as well but I like to use different sets for different type of game play, leveling, TLP, etc.

I know there used to be an awesome site that did this but it has since gone away. Anyone know any others? Or is there a macro that stores all this data already that I've overlooked? Any help is appreciated.

In the interim, I've started my own DB for this and will be putting it online soon but would hate to recreate the wheel if I don't have to. If you would like to send over any of your advloot files to contribute tot he master list, I will parse it and add accordingly.

Email them to [email protected] if you want.

They can typically be found within: "C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\userdata\" or wherever you had your EQ installed throughout the various iterations of the game. :p Filenames start with "LF".

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I messaged the resource owner who was showing as having been online in at least the last 24 hours. If they message back perhaps I can look and see if there's a reason it went down and if there's something we can help with to get it back up.

Question - Advloot Files DB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back