• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Advice or Macro help: Clicky Buff Maintenance (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
What are my best options for autoclicking these buffs?

I know there is a mq2 module with a UI piece that lets you put clickies in and manually click them, but i'd really like to know if something exists that is more intelligent than that. Something I can set up in game (so i can easily swap which piece to click for which buff if i get a clicky upgrade), and can tell it whether or not to rebuff in combat (maybe even on a buff by buff basis.. you may reclick your haste, but not your regen, during combat, etc), and smart enough not to try to do it while i'm running.

Does this exist?

I have previously just made lots of buttons in the 10 page custom macro buttons in the EQ ui where i would just /casting blahblah item. I also tried making a macro that i could just activate from time to time and have it cast ALL my clickies in order, but that didn't work. for some reason it would cast one clicky, and then even though i had it set to wait/pause, it would skip the next one or two seemingly at random.

A better method than tons of hotkeys for each toon would be great, as I'm boxing :D

Thank you for your time, whoever may read this!

Yeah, just pick one clicky and try that. Once you get that working: Adding more is easy. If you have on clicky in mind, post it on the downshit thread and you'll get help.

Spyderz

I'm also looking at the kissassist thing maskoi has been putting up. that seems pretty easy to set up, though a limit of 15 buffs/clickies wont let me automate everything.

You can change that to whatever number you need just find the line below and change 15 to how many you want. It will automatically update the ini file to match that number because KissAssist is awesome that way.

Rich (BB code):
    /declare Buffs[15]                          string      outer

Sweet. my beastlord has like a billion buffs between self / aa and numerous clickies.

Also, the kissassist thing can keep buffs up on my pet which is AWESOME.

Especially for friendly pet (and its later upgrade once i get it) that procs heals on my pets targets target. Limited trigger effect so it has to be recast.

Its a very very impressive thing you've created Maskoi :D

edit:

My question is item clickies, i noticed you didn't require something like " item name|buffname ".. did you write the mac to autodetect the buff the items give? self clickies and petbuff from epic come to mind. Craziness.

Advice or Macro help: Clicky Buff Maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back