• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Advertising and the ADMIN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerbango

RedCents
they cut my message saying i was advertising, i was giving away free server space, how the hell is that advertising. Deny me access to the paid area, i paid for it once ill do it again, but you cut my message whehn i was offering YOUR members free webspace for there clans. I didnt see one dang mention of my companies name excpet at the bottom in my sig, didnt ask for one thing from anyone accept the admin. Ok im denied but i DID NOT ADVERT ON YOUR SERVER! So dont post your message there making me look like an ASS! Its based on nothing more then me wanting to give your members something, as a matter of fact i intentionaly left my company website out of the entire message now i thnk about it.

if i feel that something is advertising...it's advertising...simple as that...don't bother arguing about it or trying to prove a point...it won't work and I don't feel sorry for you.

kthx
Have a Nice Day!

Advertising and the ADMIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back