• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Addition to /autoskills please !! (1 Viewer)

Mercilessfist

RedCents
In the /Autoskills menu there is a choice for "dragon Punch" but not "tail rake"

Human monks have a dragon punch but iksars have taill rake.. please add tail rake to the /autoskills list.

Thanks to all you kickass compilers out there !!

Merc

Mercilessfist, dragon punch usually worked for my iksar to use tail rake, but on one compile that I got it stopped working and kept saying you don't have this skill. Try using dragon punch and see if that works for Tail Rake.

ok thanks for the advice ill check out the /melee and also maybe it was the compile i had but every time i tried it i got the "you dont seem to have this skill thing. so we shall see after the patch and re-patch get done .( i also get a message that says /stick not found or some such llike that not sure exactly.)

BTW on the dreadlands side of the BW zl i found a guy that u can use disarm and intimidate and almost any other skill on to get skill ups,, he wont fight you and u cant hit him but ,,hitting auto attk whild have /autoskills ons works fine so free afk skil ups.No mobs nearby nor do they wander near,, I forget his name but you cant miss him. just thought i'd add that,, I
would send the compilers some strong coffee if i only knew what strange dark laboratory they stay in. :D :D Waiting patiently for new kick ass cracks and ubba tweaks :cool:

Merc

Addition to /autoskills please !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back