• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Adam Sandler's Tribute Song for Chris Farley (1 Viewer)

RedCents
9,002¢
For those of you who haven't saw his Netflix Special, 100% Fresh, they've uploaded the tribute song he played about Chris Farley at the end of the show:

Grabbing a tissue before you watch is recommended.

Most comedians stopped being funny to me when I grew up *shrug*

George Carlin is literally the only stand up I watch, I still have a sweet spot in my heart for adam sandler though cause I grew up with him.

I've also been watching Norm Macdonald's talk shows recently and clips on youtube. I typically find trolls to be immature but for some reason he makes me laugh a lot.

Personal favorite of him trolling Chris Jenner:

Seeing Phone, Wallet, Keys on FB was enough to get me to check out his special, but I didn't make it past 15-20 minutes in. Thanks for linking this one too, because I missed out.

Seeing Phone, Wallet, Keys on FB was enough to get me to check out his special, but I didn't make it past 15-20 minutes in. Thanks for linking this one too, because I missed out.

Here are the only other two ones you may like:

(Bar Mitzah Boy; I liked it because it reminded me of his old songs like the Chanuka Song)

(The only moment of the special that has Rob Sneider in it)

Toast - Adam Sandler's Tribute Song for Chris Farley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back