• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Account Security (1 Viewer)

i was under the impression you could do that anyway. I'm in the process of moving my sk from 18-20 account to my cotf account. it's been two days so far and haven't heard anything yet...

i was under the impression you could do that anyway. I'm in the process of moving my sk from 18-20 account to my cotf account. it's been two days so far and haven't heard anything yet...

They had a rule where the source and destination account had to have the same owner name, or they wouldn't do it (I've been through this). Reading the transfer policy now, it seems like they have removed this requirement.

Afaik it needs to be the same owner, might be they removed it... hope so for your sake nicesandwiches.

Never crossed my mind you had several accounts and different owners, sorry mate =(

They had a rule where the source and destination account had to have the same owner name, or they wouldn't do it (I've been through this). Reading the transfer policy now, it seems like they have removed this requirement.

I've done 30 + transfers in the last year where none of the accounts had the same first/last name. In fact on every single on they never asked for any info on the 2nd account besides username.

I've done 30 + transfers in the last year where none of the accounts had the same first/last name. In fact on every single on they never asked for any info on the 2nd account besides username.

Wow, really? They always ask me for the secret answer. Maybe I should try again...

News - Account Security

Users who are viewing this thread

Back