• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Account banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker247

RedCents
60¢
Just got message that my account had been banned last night, no CC on account and had purchased 7 months ago. I do not use third party programs or anything and was just playing on Agnarr. Wondering if anyone else experienced this recently. Their reasoning was that the account exchanged hands.

As we can all see not very common lately? we do not know what he did on the account how it was secured, a lot of information missing.

It seems clear in his explanation that the ban was for "account changing hands". Any RMT or transfer of an account has risks. I think the risks are higher on TLC servers, no evidence to back that up other than the flurry of bans last year.

Things that would be helpful to know was there a credit card on file already on the account and did the op change it. What about email, was there one on the account and if so was it changed? These might be flags for DBG. SQ was it set?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bans - Account banned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back