• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

About Unregistered Posters (1 Viewer)

It's actually just the registered posters make comments that they don't want people to know are theirs, like lvl 1 warriors in the druid forums :P

Dude druids and Paladins should be able to slaughter every other class in WoW. Anyone who has the fortitude to continue playing a class that absolutely fucking boring is either totally hardcore or mildly retarded.

Also. Without unregistered posts the Minkyboodle thread would have died. And that would be bad. VERY BAD.

Anyone who has the fortitude to continue playing a class that absolutely fucking boring is either totally hardcore or mildly retarded.

Anybody who still insists on playing World of Warcraft after the release of Warhammer Online, is certainly retarded!

:ripperjack:

My son is mildly retarded and takes great offense to this entire website.

Dude druids and Paladins should be able to slaughter every other class in WoW. Anyone who has the fortitude to continue playing a class that absolutely fucking boring is either totally hardcore or mildly retarded.

Excuse me! I am more than mildly retarded and "casually hardcore" in my playing style, (as in I'll play hardcore until something better presents itself, like my mates calling me up to go to the strippers.)

Are they just trying to fool us or are they really such fucking idiots?

You raise an interesting philosophical point.

Are they:

A) Dumbfucks?

OR

B) Actually quite intelligent and have used Reverse-Satire (c) to highlight the satire used by the original poster thus perpetualising the comedy moment?

[(c) Reverse-Satire has been copyrighted by Unregistered posters everywhere and any use by a registered user without written permission will result in legal action]

Are they:

A) Dumbfucks?

OR

B) Actually quite intelligent and have used Reverse-Satire (c) to highlight the satire used by the original poster thus perpetualising the comedy moment?

[(c) Reverse-Satire has been copyrighted by Unregistered posters everywhere and any use by a registered user without written permission will result in legal action]

I choose A)

Are they:

A) Dumbfucks?

OR

I choose (c)

About Unregistered Posters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back