• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - AA Party (1 Viewer) v0.26

grimmier

Tinkerer
RedCents
2,784¢
grimmier submitted a new resource:

AA Party - Manage AA sliders using Actors.

AA Party
By Grimmier

Description:

This script is designed to help manage AA experience for a group of characters using Actors over DanNet.
It will display the current Percent AA, as well as the Slider Value for AA XP Split.

You can adjust the AA experience Slider setting for each character, from any characters GUI.

Hover the AA XP bar to see the current AA XP percentage, as well as Unspent AA, Spent AA, and Total AA.

Video:

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I didn't know I needed this, but I most certainly do.. thank you.
Glad you find it useful.

It was one of the things I hated about managing the group while lvling up.
AA slider adjustments to both grind AA but also its how i try and balance the levels. SoAndSo is a lvl ahead lock them at 100% aa till the rest catch up, etc.

Grimmier, can I say to are awesome, i use most of your plugins, and you just keep coming up with more items that are very useful, so i wanted to say a big thanks for all your hardwork :-)

grimmier updated AA Party with a new update entry:

v0.25

[0.25] - 2024-05-25​

Features⛲

- Compact mode
You can right click a name and make the tile compact. showing only the first line with name and level.

left click will still show adjustments

so you can have normal just info and bars,
expanded normal with adjustments.
compact just name and lvl
expanded compact with adjustments.

these are per char.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lua - AA Party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back