• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AA Guide (1 Viewer)

RedCents
120¢
Anyone have a handy guide or list of must get AA’s for a newer 115 SK - Tank. Playing caster toons all my life this melee/tank stuff is a learning curve. Tough to tell on the SK what has the best benefit for tanking beside CS and CA.

Thanks!

RedCents
1,787¢
No guide right now ( when back at my pc I’ll pull up one of the autospends I have). But essentially start looking at all the passives especially those related ot mitigation, hp, or spell damage/heal.

ChatWithThisName

Hero of the Nameless Chicks!
RedCents
1,532¢
Armor of Wisdom, General Sturdiness, Adamant Will, Delay Death, Discordant Defiance, Mystical Attuning, Mystical Shield, Natural Durability, Twinproc, Vetern's Enhancement, Double Riposte, Gift of Mana, Knight's Sedulity, Mnemonic Retention, Physical Enhancement, Shield Block, Steadfast Will, Stoicism, Twinstrike, Twintap, Veteran's Wrath, Theft of Life, Touch of the Cursed, Knight's Synergy

Should be a good start.

Sic

RedCents
13,210¢
Mnemonic retention I always do 1st then Knight's Synergy focus then heavy focus on Combat Stability / Combat Agility

those are super important.

shield block ranks out at EoK, so that should be fully autogranted now at 115 i believe

RedCents
1,787¢
SO I forgot switching to brute will overwrite the list for aaspend. Everybody else pretty much hit what to focus on.

THe only thing not hit from what I've seen is physical enhancement has a nice increase to AC softcap. In general focus on the passives for a tank that add beefiness and for the sk taps/spell damage to heal passively better. After that it's dealers choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)