• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A video i found for WOW. When you are bored (1 Viewer)

Someone actually got Kazzak to Ironforge once. Personally, a friend and I managed to get him into Darkshire before he leashed back.

Where does Kazaak come from?

I think that that is friggin awesome. I think that if something like this were to happen, and SW was destroyed, then it should stay that way. It would make it more realistic. The horde could move in and take over, lol.

This of course would mean an entire remap of the game but still, it would be cool.

Maybe add a new type of server. Pvp, pve, RP, and environmental change.

I've always thought of that, and what if gnomeragon was cleansed of the troggs and the gnomes moved back in?

Seriously, it would be really cool, and would add a completely new spin to the game. You could rile up the entire Alliance that stands around in IF and do a conquest raid on the UC. What a battle that would be. Some logical things that would come into factor would be ressurrection and stuff like that. If one was to continue to resurrect the battle could go for days and days, which is still really cool.

You also have to think about starting zones for the new characters. If SW was taken over, then what would be the point for starting the human race near there?

But if the GM's really thought about it they could pull it off. They could do this and still make a balance that would keep people interested. Allowing there to be quests or opportunities to release monstors or what not to come help defend the cities, and even playing there own "invulnerable" characters to help bring balance.

It would be cool to have events like these. I just keep thinking of the Battle at Helm's Deep in LOTR. Setting up archers on the top and warriors on the front lines. What a battle it would be! This would add so much to the game.

Man, although that would pretty much chuck the WoW storyline out the window, that would prolly be the most fun id ever have. A battle of that magnitude would be AWESOME, but I have one word for you: LAG!

Anyone know if they are still doin the free two week trial? All I found was a link saying it was ended through file planet, was hopin they had it somewhere else perhaps.

A video i found for WOW. When you are bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back