• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

A Thought (1 Viewer)

bigdaddy

RedCents
I think most of us who have played EQ for years have found our fun in MQ2'n... I think once we all get caught, EQ will fold. SoE will loose too many accounts to afford to keep EQ alive. So my belief is that EQ's days are numbered. SoE will police themselves out of buisness on EQ. I feel most people are at the point that if they get caught they will just move on to WoW, Vanguard, etc... I know if I'm caught, I will move on in a heart beat... Kinda hoping i will get caught to give me an excuse to ditch the EQ drug and pick up a new and improved one.. lol... just a thought....

Just stfu right now, EQ will not fold, they can get rid of all MQ2ers (they never will) and EQ will still be a strong game. Every day someone predicts the doom of EQ just because they are tired of it. Go play WoW or whatever, you will soon be back in EQ I can guarantee you that. This kind of post is on EVERY board almost every day and it's been going on for a few years now. It's damn annoying.

/duck, /bob, /weave, ... Odessa! Gasp... you posted on the wrong board.. this isnt macroquest2.com forum... heh

as Cartman would say.. "you got sand in your vagina? You outta get that checked..."

Hmmmm... Yeah Odessa has been a bit of a paradox... Usually it's the leechers who don't do anything to help anyone that have attitudes of this sort. TheNewGuy, for example. But here Odessa puts out 2 or 3 useful plugins, and starts ripping on the people the community respects most (...another thread) and making posts of this sort that do nothing more than show a person's ass, really... lol Not sure what to think at this point... Perhaps he is an acquired taste. ;)

-CodeCaster

If you don't like the content of a thread then either just move along, or report the post and move along ;)

Although, I don't really see what the initial post has to do with this "Questions & Requests" forum. Actually I don't even see what my reply has to do with it.. I should report myself..

A Thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back