• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - A return, of sorts... (1 Viewer)

Amarth

RedCents
1,764¢
Hey, just joined RG at the suggestion of a friend who steered me away from <another Mq site>
Played EQ a very long time, on and off since August 1999
So, I'm wondering if there's a trial somewhere where I can try MQ2 again and get back to being amazing at boxing, and improve my enjoyment of EQ?

Last edited by a moderator:
While RedGuides itself has no free trial available, it does have a community full of people who regularly donate a month of subscription to new RedGuides members. This however is up to chance. Additionally, posting great content (even in level 1) and being interactive on RedGuides can earn RedCents from the community which you can then in turn use to pay your subscription.

As far as RedGuides itself, it is a very large, positive and constructive community. We’d rather help build someone up rather than tear someone down. Additionally, RedGuides has exclusive content that at this point I could not live without. We also have the most widely used MQ2 Macro on the planet, being KissAssist written by Maskoi.

In my first month's of access I earned another 2 month's worth in redcents just by asking for help! A really awesome community, and it's going to help since I'm getting married soon and I'll need every penny for a few months (luckily my one gold EQ account is paid up for another 3 months!)

And tbh, without MQ2 and KissAssist, I'd probably not be playing.

Question - A return, of sorts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back