• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A little help here? (1 Viewer)

slabbyt

RedCents
I sent in a money order on Monday to access the world of warcraft section, well the wife did, and still can't get in. I have tried the "contact us e-mail" and have not recieved a reply. Can someone help me?

I don't deal with the funds at redguides, only Redbot handles that...and he gets extremely busy from time to time (specially the beginning of the month)

maybe it hasn't arrived in the mail yet?...i'm sure red will get to it pretty soon, you'll get your access.

Still no word and Monday will be a week. To be honest I am a little disappointed with the customer service of the site. He is probably busy, but it probably arrived Wednesday. Plus it was a money order so it doesn't have to clear, it's good. A week is too long for access let alone a response. As a paying customer my requests for information should come first instead of the immediate attention given to post of people trying to get free. If this sites a scam a private e-mail would be nice so at least I know to quit checking. This is unfortunate.

This site is not a Scam. I was under the impression that you were a returning member who's subcription had lapsed not a new member. Unfortunately this is not a big buisness. Its a website that lots of people contribute to and membership helps defray the cost of overhead and make it possible to get great prizes should you be a valued contributer and not just a taker. With that said I would say to you just keep checking back and when you get in I am sure you will be more then happy you joined. :D

****Not all in life is Everquest or Cracking Everquest****
****Same goes with WoW****

Yes but im waiting forn the prizes for February so i can get back in the world of warcraft section. Im to lazy to pay i jsut make a good post here and now. ;)

sorry for the long wait slabby...but as i said in my first post, Redbot is the only one that deals with the money so I can't really tell you whats taking so long...as soon as I get ahold of redbot i'll deff mention it to him...and i'm sure he will also be more than willing to grant you an extenstion to your membership for the wait as well ;)

Elvenhunter said:
Yes but im waiting forn the prizes for February so i can get back in the world of warcraft section. Im to lazy to pay i jsut make a good post here and now. ;)
It sometimes takes over a month to get your prize, but trust me you will get it.

Day 8: I contacted the bank. The money order has not been cashed. I don't know if this is good news or bad. Maybe Redbot can't get by the elite mobs next to his mail box.

I also am trying to wait patiently for my money order to be cashed to recieve access to EQ1. It's togh, but I hope it will be soon.

Thanggorodrim

Doh! Sorry, I didn't check the box for awhile because there's usually nothing in it. I'll get it today.

To Redbot.

Hahaha great to see we were not fogotten..thnx very much Redbot.

Can't wait to read the EQ1 sections...bows low

A little help here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back