• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A Funny Thing in AB (1 Viewer)

Shiminee

RedCents
Hi all, I've been away a while and let my subscription elapse. I don't trust paypal and can't remember to write a check so I'm stuck on the outside. Anyway, my guild (TDC..Mal'Ganis server) was in AB this weekend and we were really rolling, horde saw us and went running. Then, the worm turned...we happened to draw a group from Black Dragonflight, I believe they may have been Fires of Heaven, someone even said these were the guys that helped Blizz develop the game. Well, anyway, we met em at the Blacksmith and after our T3 geared warrior couldn't kill their T megageared warrior we collapsed like a house of cards. The fight lasted maybe 10 minutes and we may have had one kill. I died at the blacksmith and before I could rez, they were already camping the graveyard! Oh well, it's always nice to eat humble pie. After that we went on to win about 20 games in a row, but at least we know how it feels to be on the other side! :)

A Funny Thing in AB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back