• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - 7tt utility (1 Viewer)

RedCents
108¢
Hi everyone I just want to list this 7tt is a taskbar tweaker. It makes it to where you do not have to change anything you can un group all eq window’s in the chance your line up goes ld you won’t need to reload them all just one and put it back where you had him very low usage for your pc easiest way to have freedom to move those pesky eq windows

Hi everyone I just want to list this 7tt is a taskbar tweaker. It makes it to where you do not have to change anything you can un group all eq window’s in the chance your line up goes ld you won’t need to reload them all just one and put it back where you had him very low usage for your pc easiest way to have freedom to move those pesky eq windowsI
Been using this 7tt since win7, good small util software. All I need is "Don't Group"
1652023686069.png

Hi everyone I just want to list this 7tt is a taskbar tweaker. It makes it to where you do not have to change anything you can un group all eq window’s in the chance your line up goes ld you won’t need to reload them all just one and put it back where you had him very low usage for your pc easiest way to have freedom to move those pesky eq windows
How did you know that those EQ windows being out of order was a pet peeve of mine?

Thanks for the tip.

this is an update for 7tt if you want to move individual windows cut some cost from boxer

https://ramensoftware.com/7-taskbar-tweaker this is where you get it

https://github.com/valinet/ExplorerPatcher/releases/tag/22621.1555.55.1_a95a688 and this is where you get the tool to revert your taskbar back so 7tt will work

ohh so you need to install explorer patcher first, and then use it's option to revert the taskbar, then install / use 7TT?

I currently use ExplorerPatcher already, and it does have some of the same featureset as 7TT, but yeah these are huge quality of life tools to fix the awful things forced by MS windoze..

Tip - 7tt utility

Users who are viewing this thread

Back