• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

75-80 zone with no runners (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
Hi guys,

any good spot for AFK exping with mercs lvl range 75-80. Mobs should not run. Valdeholm wolf pit no good :( Thou exp and respawn is nice, but need to monitor it.

Tried FC, merc gets owned by 2 mobs, gonna try some other day with better spot maybe.

Anyone know a good place? Maybe some instance with unlimited time? Mecha instances are bit heavy for mercs and can't use AFK melee macro.

I been sitting in paw, but exp is low on 84 lvls (I delevel before going afkexp) - they get about 1 AA a hour.

Any suggestions welcome :) Thanks.

It's just the warrior. I don't do AFK exp with any hacks. (well I do somewhat afk exp, but I don't let the boys stand there for days on end and then wonder why I got booted...) Standing in Katta with a merc that automagically kills mobs that attack me, (and my pet) is not going to get me banned.

75-80 zone with no runners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back