• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 6 man caster group, /bct caster //sit and half my group sits and the half that was sitting stands up (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
I have 4 casters in my group plus a monk and warrior. I'm using eqbc commands. I want all my toons to sit that are not doing anything in combat so I /bct caster //sit. The toons that were standing sit and the toons that were sitting stand. I've tried /sit on. I've tried medcombat=0 and 1 with medstart at various settings. The cleric will either stand there oom in combat with medcombat=0 or sit through the entire fight while medding without healing because medcombat=1. I prefer medcombat=0 and manually being able to tell him and my other casters to sit. Is there a command available that will have the ones that were sitting, keep sitting and the ones that were standing sit down?

I have 4 casters in my group plus a monk and warrior. I'm using eqbc commands. I want all my toons to sit that are not doing anything in combat so I /bct caster //sit. The toons that were standing sit and the toons that were sitting stand. I've tried /sit on. I've tried medcombat=0 and 1 with medstart at various settings. The cleric will either stand there oom in combat with medcombat=0 or sit through the entire fight while medding without healing because medcombat=1. I prefer medcombat=0 and manually being able to tell him and my other casters to sit. Is there a command available that will have the ones that were sitting, keep sitting and the ones that were standing sit down?
you can do something like /noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Standing}) /sit

this will tell your group (minus yourself) to check to see if they are standing, and if they are standing to please sit down

Question - 6 man caster group, /bct caster //sit and half my group sits and the half that was sitting stands up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back