• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

50 aas in 12 hrs or lvl from 70 to 75 in one day. (1 Viewer)

leeg00

RedCents
Ive noticed on Playerauctions.com someone is offering 50aas in 12 hrs and they also have a pl service of lvl 70 to 75 in one day. Out of the many years I've played Eq Ive never been able to pull off 50 aas in 12 hrs, that over 4 aas per hr (besides when MM's first came out). So anyone know how this is possible? thx!

Personally, I don't think 50aa's or 70-75 is hard to do in that amount of time. If you have someone who has a group put together that consists of major dps and they are in a good area, then doing that wouldn't be so hard.

/kicks thread to Help, Questions, & Requests.

50 isn't to hard.

I box Skylance 2. First 3 rooms have a ton of little weak stonemites and 1 roamer each. Then you get an instant pop each time you kill an egg. So just aoe blast the stonemights and then its back to back singles with no work. 4-5% AA a kill. If your tank has enough hp just have him sit after each kill and the mob will pop with agro on him and rush the group.

I would bet that a majority of the earthshakers that are left are owned by these PLing service guys. A good warrior with an earthshaker can rack up 50AA in a very small amount of time easilly.

Its pretty simple you group 1 high dps toon with the toon you want to get the xp and have a bunch of other toons not in the group (none of which are grouped) helping you kill. I do it all the time with my little bot army, can make a lot more than 4 AAs per hour if you had enough toons.

Nobody with more than half a brain should ever tell where they afk for AAs. It would be the same as putting up a billboard offering drugs for sale at some address. I mean look what happened to the afk task quests.

Blueice22 said:
Then he should say as such.

No reply is as good as a "no comment" to me... honestly, with what I've seen done with afk exp macros here in the past, I would probably keep a macro to myself for a while and wait to post it until I was finished with it on all my toons. I will never fault a guy for that. With that said, a lot of good stuff does generally get disseminated to the RG boards after a while, and some people develop macros JUST for the RG boards. This guy mentioning his 4 aa's in 30 minutes was his way of saying "50 aa's in 12 hours is definitely doable" and his post should have been taken at face value instead of a bunch of people coming back with replies of "gimme!!!!!!"

... Just my opinion.

I bet he's got like 15 PMs at the moment, too.

I guess if you are not going to post the cheat or strategy then sending out a flare like "I can do xAA's in x time" in black or white is gonna get you some PM's. I am not saying anyone is wrong just pointing out the natural response. When I heard of the Monk bug I PM'd a few peps and got the plugin only to have it nerfed a few days later.

I look in Cheats in Strategies all the time hoping to find a new one. It has been a bit light since Warp has been nerfed.

So now it seems I have to get a Pally gah. When I started I had to lvl up a Bard then after monkbug I had to lvl up a Monk geezz not I need to get a Pally good lord I picked a cleric, SK in the beginning but no way I can get 50 aa's in 12 hours like I said before. Well gonna go PL a Pally but I am sure by the time I get him where I want him some one will Post a BL plugin or a Zerker plugin hehe. I am just one of those guys who always pick the wrong line to get into at the market or on the highway.

Anyway I am off to Pally land hehe ... Wish me luck

Jinx said:
I guess if you are not going to post the cheat or strategy then sending out a flare like "I can do xAA's in x time" in black or white is gonna get you some PM's. I am not saying anyone is wrong just pointing out the natural response. When I heard of the Monk bug I PM'd a few peps and got the plugin only to have it nerfed a few days later.

I look in Cheats in Strategies all the time hoping to find a new one. It has been a bit light since Warp has been nerfed.

So now it seems I have to get a Pally gah. When I started I had to lvl up a Bard then after monkbug I had to lvl up a Monk geezz not I need to get a Pally good lord I picked a cleric, SK in the beginning but no way I can get 50 aa's in 12 hours like I said before. Well gonna go PL a Pally but I am sure by the time I get him where I want him some one will Post a BL plugin or a Zerker plugin hehe. I am just one of those guys who always pick the wrong line to get into at the market or on the highway.

Anyway I am off to Pally land hehe ... Wish me luck

See, now I want to PM you to find out what the hell you're doing with a pally thats any good... :P

Slay + Illusiun (however you spell that damn zonename off of Undershore) is pretty much aa heaven for a pally.

First off, I love Redguides, been a member for a while, and will continue to be a member. But aren't we kinda like in a catch-22 here? We come here, hoping to find some juicey tidbits that we can all glom onto for "super X." But we all know that SOE has accounts here and so that shortly after the posting of "super X" it's gonna get the axe. And so, those of us who find these juicey things, more often than not, sit on them and don't share them with the community, or share them only with those they know and trust to also guard the secret. Though, as the saying goes, if more than one person knows about it, it aint a secret. I know I have a whole sheaf of stuff that I've discovered and have only told my wife about. And I have no doubts that most everyone else here has things up their sleaves that they hold back as well, for fear of nerfage. I don't have a remedy or anything to the connundrum, just a bit of irony I've been mulling over for a little while.

Actually, I tend to share what I find when I find it. Its just that I don't actively look for exploits, etc. When i find em, I let people know *shrug*

I quit a while ago but I did a whole lot of PLing back in the day. I had 4 rog accounts all with 2.0 or jelvan dagger. They all were out of grps I had a main grp with a war cleric shm then would grp the character to pl with my rog with highest dps and would turn his rog helper to almost instant assist. Then I would take my war pull mobs bring them back like 3 at a time and let my team destory the mobs worked fast and almost always I would net multiple aa an hour. This was in PoFire and I pretty much owned the whole tower in fort 2.

Most of the "good" pl teams I have seen in the past don't worry about some special macro they own 3+ rogs and maybe some rangers/wizards and just let the team autoassist while they tank stuff. No need for any fancy stuff just good old DPS. One of my friends did a pl service while i did an equiping service and thats how we took care of things. Between him my other friend and myself we had about 24-30 toons going.

Dam I almost miss playing eq but I ain't buying 2 new expansions per account for 12 accounts=).

everdead said:
Dam I almost miss playing eq but I ain't buying 2 new expansions per account for 12 accounts=).

Atleast its cheaper now, can get key from BestBuy.com for 20 bucks that includes all expansions. Yay for aniversary edition.

Anthrax

Well you're a better man than I, sidd. /salute Though I have to admit, my secrets aren't really exploits, more like tricks I've found here and there. Nothing like what the main topic is on about.

After you're done clearing anguish try going back with your group to kill the 5 spawns in Hanvar's room. They have a very fast respawn time and bring those outside rogue/monk dps for even faster XP, it's very fun racing against the clock trying to get all 5 dead at the same time yet not being so slow as to have more than 3 up at the same time 8-).

Depending on what your server calls it but West DC (Direwind Current) in Dire obviously is or can be mad exp witht he right classes.

Use shaman to pull with Balance and let a pally smoke them. I can easily solo the DC camp and keep it cleaned with my pally... back when I used to play...

There is no question that the guy who is selling the AAs is using his own version of NoDelay. Don't ask me how I know... just that I am 99 percent sure.

While one can do 50AAs in 12hours legit, it is hard to sustain it.

There is no question that the guy who is selling the AAs is using his own version of NoDelay.

Going to toss the bullshit flag. First off I have been following this post since it was started. I skim over playerauctions 3-4 times a day and it's the PlayerServices man? He use to do WoW accounts and I got a few PL's, he just has a system he uses, it's all legit, I followed him around in WoW while he did it and copied everything he did for 5 hours and got to 29 in that time.

The same thing in EverQuest, everything is legit. He just has a system on each server on how to do it. He has about 15 employees from what I remember, and they work basically all day and then the other 15 come in to take over while they sleep.

He quit his services of WoW because Blizzard bans too much for IP logging, and he does EQ and EQ2 now I think. Just those two exclusively. He hates me btw, he really does.

50 aas in 12 hrs or lvl from 70 to 75 in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back