• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auction - 4 Krono for RedCents (December 31st) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,781¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent shop!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction are 4 Krono. 4 beautiful, shiny Krono.
krono.png

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread. Bid as often as you wish.

Auction ends December 31st 7pm PST. (Official countdown timer)

What the hell is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar. This fellow here has 18:

attachment.php

(thx 4 ur img, thx!)

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Wow, you're rather suggestible. Three ways:

1. Click the
    reputation-40b.png
    "Thanks" button below a post you like. (Level 2 users only. Earns 2 RedCents each. Please only "Thank" helpful/funny posts.)
  2. Receive
    reputation-40b.png
    "Thanks" when people like your post. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking "purchase".)
(More info on the RedCent system in our FAQ.)

Level 1 users: Generally if you help people in the questions forum, or you post a nice little strategy, you'll earn Redcents.

Level 2 users: To earn RedCents quickly, click "Thanks" on posts you find helpful. Authors always appreciate it.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Good luck bidding!

- - - Updated - - -

too too funny

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually REALLY counting on getting these 4

Yep. You need a little competition here. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you win some of the Christmas ones? I bid early, but wasn't able to come back...

all good, I did grab 5 kronos for $35 in the baz here today though so that helped, have 11 more toons to max AAs on... guess I will just have to part with some of the millions in plat I have saved up

Yeah, I am broke in game. I only have a few accounts, and don't really farm anything. It's hard on the wife faction.

- - - Updated - - -

5 for $35 is a pretty good deal though. :)

I currently have 52 toons logged in all picking up vendor trash as they slog their way to more AAs or Levels. Every Master looter I have has 2-3mil from trash.... so I guess I will just part with that. Been saving it for all the spells and gear - wiz spells from 1-100 cost 400k

- - - Updated - - -

At least I still hold the current lowball record of 50 redcents for a Krono

That's a good lowball record for a krono. 52 toons. If I had that many, I would be raiding with them, and writing macros and plugins for the emotes.

I have around 120 toons, but only 60 or so are 100-105s

- - - Updated - - -

Microsoft Excel is my friend

That's crazy. I only have about 6 between 100 and 105. I thought about making a bunch of ftp toons, and trying some old raids. :)

I think you'd have to use a spreadsheet to keep track of that many toons. I might try my hand at a new f2p group, and see what I can do.

Grats Jim.

I've thought about starting up a FTP army as well. But only have the 1 PC atm as well. New PC build is on my list of things to do, and can hopefully run 20-30ish when I get that one. Might try out some CotF-ish raids when that happens.

P.S. I had enough today to cover my previous bid. Don't keep eyeing that jail cell, Red.

All of my accounts are ftp, I have 15 accounts. The Kampfire program is a godsend, lol. Seventeen toons on Xegony, all level 90, and a new crew of 6 I'm bringing up on FV. They are level 40 at the moment. Using krono on the ftp accounts changes them to silver when it runs out, and that appears to be permanent.

At this point I can take 6 new accounts, in 1 day they are 60 (have to wait for TaskTimers) then in 1 more day they are 75, then in about 2 days they are 100... then I dress them in latent+ some mixed TDS and bam I have a new team of farmers!
Btw I been doing Warrior, Cleric,Enchanter (sometimes bard), Wiz, Wiz, Mage (sometimes wiz if they are going to farm 1 spot its wiz) This setup has served me so well it is my new base. Plus if you want to raid that's a lot of wizziness power to blast the ever-liven-shit outta any raid mob. I currently have 4 level 100 totally FTP groups exactly like that out killing shit. (4 out of the shitload I have on)

- - - Updated - - -

I usually max the level THEN pop 1 kroon on them to max AAs, I do the class specific ones before I pop the Krono, then I pop kroon and finish the class ones before autogrant! I usually get between 2k and 3k AAs before Autogrant

I use a modified one from wolf
Rich (BB code):
| AAList.mac  Wolfborn 09\17\2014 Version 0.0.0.1.0.1
| Sole purpose is to list AA from the latest expansions
| House of Thule, Veil of Alaris, Rain of Fear and CoTF

Sub Main
	/declare a 	int
	/declare b 	int
	/declare x 	int
	/declare i 	int	0
	/declare ExpName    string local
	/declare AAName 	   string local
	/declare AACost 	   int local

/for x 1 to 5
		/if (${x}==1) /varset ExpName "House of Thule"
		/if (${x}==2) /varset ExpName "Rain of Fear"
		/if (${x}==3) /varset ExpName "Call of the Forsaken"
        /if (${x}==4) /varset ExpName "The Darkened Sea"
        /if (${x}==5) /varset ExpName "Tradeskill"

/echo
		/echo ------- Processing ${ExpName} expansion ------
		/echo
		/for a 1 to 3
			/for b 1 to 100
			/varset AACost ${Window[AAWindow].Child[List${a}].List[${b}, 3]}
				/if (${Window[AAWindow].Child[List${a}].List[${b}, 4].Equal[${ExpName}]} && ${AACost} >= 1) {
				    /ini "AAGrantList.ini" "MQ2AASpend_AAList" "${i}" "${Window[AAWindow].Child[List${a}].List[${b}, 1]}|M"
				    /echo ${i}=${Window[AAWindow].Child[List${a}].List[${b}, 1]}
				    /delay 5
				    /varcalc i ${i}+1
		                }
			/next b
		/next a
	/next x
	/echo
	/echo -------------- DONE!! -------------------
/return

- - - Updated - - -

But as I posted in on the aaspend thread, auto is not working all the time, it is SO hit or miss, cannot find the reason so far, very frustrating!

Where do you do 1-60? I know I can DS PL to about 65 or 70 in about 4 hours (one toon that is). I haven't tried it with more.

Auction - 4 Krono for RedCents (December 31st)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back