• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 4 Cleric Complete Heal Rotation (1 Viewer)

howlinhoss

RedCents
245¢
Hi All,

EQ1 player here doing some old school classic to LDON raid progression. During this era complete heal rotations (crot) were used. Does anyone have a plugin or macro to set up 4 clerics in a CROT? I have searched the forums and have not found any info in this topic. I am looking for something that I can use to cast complete heal over and over on a timer for 4 characters. Any help would be appreciated.

Do u want it to be Hard Enforced or would u prefer tell triggered? In the day I had it tell Triggered so i could edit names and slide in whomever. cleric wise i wanted so Cleric 1 would cast and Send a message to cleric 2 3 seconds in to start a cast etc.. so every 2 seconds a ch would land. and all u had to do was Start one Cleric and then all of them went I recall I used Modbot to do it i think years ago

Do u want it to be Hard Enforced or would u prefer tell triggered? In the day I had it tell Triggered so i could edit names and slide in whomever. cleric wise i wanted so Cleric 1 would cast and Send a message to cleric 2 3 seconds in to start a cast etc.. so every 2 seconds a ch would land. and all u had to do was Start one Cleric and then all of them went I recall I used Modbot to do it i think years ago

Did some digging was able to dig up this guy - https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/complete-heal-chain-chchain-mac.267/

Is this what you were thinking about?

The one that RustyCat did was cool. It will allow you to add as many healers in the chain as you want, and you can also remove them from the chain as well without disturbing the heal chain. It takes a little getting used to the setup, but it's not difficult to get it up and running.

It may need a little dusting off, but it is worth giving it a try.

Question - 4 Cleric Complete Heal Rotation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back