• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - 3 Quality of Life Plugins: MQ2Autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Yes (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,853¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Had a couple of questions recently by some newer folks who are having trouble figuring out which plugins should they be looking at using.

Figured i'd toss up a video of some of the "Quality of Life" plugins"

This video is about MQ2AutoGroup, MQ2AutoAccept, and MQ2Yes:

INI:
/noparse /bcaa //bcaa //autoaccept add ${Me.Name} 
or
/noparse /dgga /dgga /autoaccept add ${Me.Name}
then
INI:
/bcaa //autoaccept save 
or
/noparse /dgga /autoaccept save

Last edited:
@Sic , this video is great! I would love if you could do some more on every day plugins that you and other Redguide users may use in their adventures.

I was beyond confused about AutoGroup and AutoAccept... now it makes more sense. Thanks!

Keep up the amazing work you and everyone at Redguides!

@Sic I am going to need you to do a video with your hair in a mohawk or liberty spikes. Pretty please!
I'm just glad i finally decided to have my hair this way again after many years.

When i was in the corporate world, I would just let my hair grow, and then shave it for a show (i was in a band), but it would never get very long - ALWAYS hated shaving it completely off to go back to work

(don't know why i always point this out, but no that Marshall isn't mine - that's some other band's who left on stage, my Mesa-Boogie half-stack is behind me in this pic :) )

1598546032494.png

I'm just glad i finally decided to have my hair this way again after many years.

When i was in the corporate world, I would just let my hair grow, and then shave it for a show (i was in a band), but it would never get very long - ALWAYS hated shaving it completely off to go back to work

(don't know why i always point this out, but no that Marshall isn't mine - that's some other band's who left on stage, my Mesa-Boogie half-stack is behind me in this pic :) )

View attachment 24005

Do you still play?

not in a band, unfortunately :( past few years have been a roller coaster - moved across country, new career, then got sick, now i'm here - maybe in the future, who knows

Same boat as you, played many bands and venues, cut a couple records, moved several times and wanting to get back into it again. Its a drug man.

Same boat as you, played many bands and venues, cut a couple records, moved several times and wanting to get back into it again. Its a drug man.
absolutely nothing like leaving it all on stage and then having someone ask you for an autograph - first time it happened to us we were like "uh wut, why?" lol
W
/noparse /bcaa //bcaa //autoaccept add$[me.name] incorrect? not working, rest working fine, thanks for your vids they rock
Curly brackets and capitalizing matters

Guide - 3 Quality of Life Plugins: MQ2Autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back