• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 3 boxing suggestions / Live (1 Viewer)

RedCents
303¢
Hi

I was playing on Rizlona but thinking, I do not want to pay for 6 accounts .

I was going to go to FV and play 3 characters instead .....then with 3 mercs, i would have a full group

SK/ SHA / Necro
SK / Clr / Ench
SK/ Sha / Monk

I have the MQ2ESKay , monk and cleric ...........

Any input would be appreciated

you definitely want a CC, for live - cleric mercs kind of suck (you'd be better with a f2p cleric imo) but they can do alright while you build your team --- plus you can always pop 2

sk, clr, ench, wiz merc, wiz merc, wiz merc might be cool -haven't used any dps mercs in a long time

F2P goes up to 110 and RoS expansion - still plenty fun to be had there. I would consider just doing something like having your tank stay Gold so you can have augs and prestige and then have the rest of your team silver and still keep with 6 toons. - once they get to 100/105 pop a krono for autogrant, and they'll all get like ~10k AAs and then have 30 days to grind some more aas before you go back to lvling

you definitely want a CC, for live - cleric mercs kind of suck (you'd be better with a f2p cleric imo) but they can do alright while you build your team --- plus you can always pop 2

sk, clr, ench, wiz merc, wiz merc, wiz merc might be cool -haven't used any dps mercs in a long time

F2P goes up to 110 and RoS expansion - still plenty fun to be had there. I would consider just doing something like having your tank stay Gold so you can have augs and prestige and then have the rest of your team silver and still keep with 6 toons. - once they get to 100/105 pop a krono for autogrant, and they'll all get like ~10k AAs and then have 30 days to grind some more aas before you go back to lvling
Thank Sic, that was good thinking, i forgot about those silver accounts , that would save me enough to buy a mq2zerker

So then.......SK/ Cler / Ench / Monk / zerk / necro

Thank Sic, that was good thinking, i forgot about those silver accounts , that would save me enough to buy a mq2zerker

So then.......SK/ Cler / Ench / Monk / zerk / necro
lower lvls you just kind of need your bases covered - once you get into eok+ you really start thinking about how classes work together and what compliments other classes through things like their synergy AAs and other ADPS things they offer.

Most important thing is to have fun and enjoy your group, however, you'll find that the group you just listed is kind of all over the place, and assuming fun lvl is the same, would get better results with something more oriented around how each class works with other classes.

having said that - there's no reason why that group couldn't do all the group content just fine

Question - 3 boxing suggestions / Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back