• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - 22nd anniversary spoiler (1 Viewer)

I just ran the 22nd anniversary mission Unity today and it was fairly simple. This mission will get you the new unity clicky (not sure if it was obvious by the name :xd:).

View attachment 28828

The npc to get the mission is in Qeynos Hills, Guard Blevins. He will send you to Black Burrow. The mobs are around FM and ST difficulty. To get the new clicky you will need to collect 7 pages from trash mobs. Hand them to Lorekeeper Ralf and you will get the clicky and 14 commemorative coins.
View attachment 28827

There is also a named mob a very burly gnoll that can drop an aug. its ph is a burly gnoll.
View attachment 28829View attachment 28830

---UPDATE---

Sic's Video Walkthru

1. Talk to Guard Blevins in Qeynos Hills
2. Kill 3 Commanders in Black Burrow
3. Once 3 Commanders are killed there is a chance "a very burly gnoll" will spawn (PH is "a burly gnoll")
4. Kill trash to get the 7 pages before killing Axtig the Uniter or you will complete the mission and have a lock out timer!
5. Turn pages into Lorekeeper Ralf​

Great job on updating the post. A couple of extra tips for quality of life, sanity (specially if you're running multiple teams) you may want to add to the top of the post include:

STEP 1: Before you start set your campfire by Guard whatever...

STEP 2: Make the following Social Keys:
1) Key Name: Request | Commands: Line 1: /say Help | Line 2: /say Ready
-- Target Guard what's his name, request quest and zone in.
2) Key Name: Stupid | Commands: Line 1: /say Stupid Gnoll | Line 2: /say me
-- Used during the first kill sequence
3) Key Name: Leader | Commands: Line 1: /say True Leader
-- Used during second kill sequence
4) Key Name: Gartik | Commands: Line 1: /nav spawn Gartik
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll take you to the first named.
5) Key Name: Krolix | Commands: Line 1: /nav spawn Krolix
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll take you to the second named.
6) Key Name: Xatake | Commands: Line 1: /nav spawn Xataka
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll take you to the third named.
7) Key Name: A Very Burly | Commands: Line 1: /target a very burly gnoll, Line 2: /nav spawn a very burly gnoll
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll let you now if you got the named (even without a tracker) and walk you right up to the instance named.

INSTANCE FLIPPING & PAGE AUG FARMING & MULTIQUEST FOR COIN: If you do not have all 7 Pages use your campfire to gate out of instance. Drop the quest, Re-request and start over... if you're selling multi-quest this is your last chance to drop/add people for the clicky feather thingy
8) Key Name: Axtig | Commands: Line 1: /nav spawn Axtig
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll take you to the last mob (NOTE: DO NOT KILL THIS DUDE if you don't have 7 pages, it will lock you out)
9) Key Name: Lorekeeper | Commands: Line 1: /nav Spawn Lorekeeper
-- Go Manual if you're using CWTN, or /end. INVIS, then hit your key it'll take you directly to turn-in dude

STEP 3: /DANCE

For those of us who were typing over and over...you're welcome...lol

Last edited:
My way of doing the flipping:

1) Get task -> /tar blevin, /say help, /say ready
2) Kill/attack Gartik -> Invis, /tar gartik, /nav target. At around 10% say 'me'. He will deaggro and become invulnerable.
3) Kill Xataka -> Invis, /tar xataka, /nav target. At one point say 'true leader'. Kill him
4) Check if the named appeared. /tar burly. If you get 'a very burly gnoll' congratulations, invis, /nav target
If you didn't get the named, drop the instance, repeat

It took me 10 tries to get the very burly and I've done it at least 6 more times without seeing it, while getting pages for all my alts.

With 115 SK and 115 bard, healer and rogue merc and 110 rogue, it takes me about 15 minutes to do this.

Tip - 22nd anniversary spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back