• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

2 free character slots :D (1 Viewer)

bah

RedCents
Sign up for all access for 1 month and then make your chars.. then go back to the cheap plan if you would like. Then make sure not to go to the char select. Use the patcher to select your char and play. I found it by accident but its pretty nice to know they didnt delete my chars :D

BAH!

Interesting ... I wonder how they determine which characters to delete if they DO decide to bump you back 2 slots?

I'm not sure.. It just picked my 2 second best lol. But if you end up going to the char select menu and you cant go back and play your characters. Go into your eq2 directory and alter the (accountname)_characters.ini it should have your characters in it. All you need to do is add on to it. I did it today to test it. I just added my two lost chars on the bottom of the list and picked them from the patcher again :D pretty cool :D So i guess just make a copy of (accountname)_characters.ini and you will get to keep them indefinitly

Another way to do this is when in game just do a /log <charactername>, this will log out current character and log in which ever character on your account you ask, no matter if your on the station pass or not, but like original said, you need to have created the character while on a station pass.

Oh and the Characters are always there, they never get deleted!!

:)

Last edited:
2 free character slots :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back