• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - 15 APR Live (1 Viewer)

UPDATE - We will be unlocking servers at 1 PM PDT and have verified that T3 raids are active as well, we apologize for the inconvenience this downtime has caused and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

UPDATE - We will be unlocking servers at 1 PM PDT and have verified that T3 raids are active as well, we apologize for the inconvenience this downtime has caused and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
what patience and understanding? I've been reading the official forums, there is zero patience nor understanding to be had.

I’m sorry for your poor choices lol

Ouch for sure! I think when it first started I tossed some cash into it, but now even if it came out this year, I would stick with EQ. Why? After watching all the videos and stuff they're doing to the game, it makes it less for. Environmental cold or heat damage? So, I have to carry different gear around with me for going places? Pass. They're trying to reinvent the wheel, before all these dynamics were put in; I actually thought it was an EQ/Vangard/EQ2 clone to make a great overall experiencing game, now not so much.

Patch - 15 APR Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back