• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
Resource icon

Config - 115 Revamped CoV Berserker

edsarto submitted a new resource:

115 ToV Berserker - Very Consistant DPS

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=11.005
Role=Assist
CampRadius=100
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=30
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=0
GroupWatchOn=0
EQBCOn=0
IRCOn=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Berserker|115|GOLD
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
DefaultUI=1
XTSlot=1
GroupWatchCheck=0
DanNetOn=0
DanNetDelay=20
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=5
Buffs1=Bloodlust Aura|aura
Buffs2=Breather|End|20
Buffs3=Axe...

Read more about this resource...
 
i've narrowed it down to the buffs, the AE bit didn't affect the charm picking up.
Really? Bloodlust aura would be the only possibility from the buffs and I don't see that causing an issue. I ran it over the weekend without issue. Ill run it some more and turn off the buffs. I can slowly eliminate each DPS line to see where it takes me. I appreciate your patience.
 
Config - 115 Revamped CoV Berserker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart