• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - 115 Headshot Area (1 Viewer)

Kar-

RedCents
411¢
Was wondering if anyone knows of a good headshot area for a 115 ranger. He's FTP, and max aa for TOV, so it would be more intended on power leveling other toons. I know FM works good, but it slows down after 110. Thanks

Kar

Was wondering if anyone knows of a good headshot area for a 115 ranger. He's FTP, and max aa for TOV, so it would be more intended on power leveling other toons. I know FM works good, but it slows down after 110. Thanks

Kar
you are IRL looking for things to headshot?!?! (changing your thread type to "discussion")

Why does F2P not let you in COV? If you buy the expansions you can go where you want. You don't have to stick to the 26 free ones.
Well, it is an assumption on my part for sure, but based on the things he stated. F2P, MAX ToV AA, PL other toons. All lead to my assumption of a non-purchased expansion, which is typical of F2P accounts.

Shadow was correct. I haven't bought cov for the ranger. May try the live orcs. But what I can remember of that place was the mobs were a little glitchy and would take funny routes to get to you.

Was mainly curious if the mob designation change opened up anything new. But I do appreciate all of the replys!

Kar

Last edited:
Shadow was correct. I haven't bought cov for the ranger. May try the live orcs. But what I can remember of that place was the mobs were a little glitchy and would take funny routes to get to you.

Was mainly curious if the mob designation change opened up anything new. But I do appreciate all of the replys!

Kar
The pathing is weird in there for sure, but there are a few places you could set up and minimize issues.

Kar
Biggest thing is you are working in tight spaces in Rygorr so you have to be on top of your game while doing it

Discussion - 115 Headshot Area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back