• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - 100k ish monthly active users (1 Viewer)

RedCents
220¢
I just saw the EG7 investors presentation numbers. It was near 100k a month. If they count each account that logs in an active user. How many actual people do you think are active?

I know I'm responsible for 12 active accounts, 6 Gold and 6 FTP. I know of many people that hate boxing that still maintain multiple accounts. And we know of several people that frequent these forums that have 54 or more! I wouldn't be surprised if the actual ratio is 1 person per 10 accounts or even as much as 1 in 20.

I know I'm responsible for 12 active accounts, 6 Gold and 6 FTP. I know of many people that hate boxing that still maintain multiple accounts. And we know of several people that frequent these forums that have 54 or more! I wouldn't be surprised if the actual ratio is 1 person per 10 accounts or even as much as 1 in 20.
I would guess 1/8 or 10, you have your outliers but I know a lot of single to 3 boxers

I remember many years ago when broadband was just coming out I saw an article about i guy that was running his own raid if remember correctly he had over 50 toons on about 10 monitors and keyboards it was crazy but cool and I'm thinking these were the days before all these multiboxing tools had come out, hehe. :f5::xd:

I remember many years ago when broadband was just coming out I saw an article about i guy that was running his own raid if remember correctly he had over 50 toons on about 10 monitors and keyboards it was crazy but cool and I'm thinking these were the days before all these multiboxing tools had come out, hehe. :f5::xd:
Sam Deathwalker. He had a ton of characters and played them all pretty poorly. His 12 wizards had similar output to two well played ones.

Sam Deathwalker. He had a ton of characters and played them all pretty poorly. His 12 wizards had similar output to two well played ones.
I remember a photo of him in his ‘lab’, bragging about his rental units and how he didn’t have to work, think he lived in Cali? Anyway he has posted a photo of him in some getup and it looked like he was wearing diapers. My guild called him ‘Sam Diaper Walker’ from then on.

I just saw the EG7 investors presentation numbers. It was near 100k a month. If they count each account that logs in an active user. How many actual people do you think are active?
Fail Just For Laughs GIF

Garbage in...

@Chilidag 60+ accounts and growing...only sub one at any given time via Krono. I'm just one data point from the community, there's many with better systems and much larger in size here...and this is only one community.

For my server probably not more than...meh 50-60 active players in any given day...but there's always 400+ in gen chat...lol

Discussion - 100k ish monthly active users

Users who are viewing this thread

Back