• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - 100 Paladin KissAssist (1 Viewer)

PussyFoot

RedCents
744¢
I am completely new to kissassist, and am trying to get my 100 paladin to hold aggro. I have a nice little piece of code that holds it rather well, but I want to migrate over to kissassist. Anyone got some tips? What I am needing it to do is cast three stuns constantly everytime they are up.

Do I need to write them in every few lines? Or will this repeat them over and over?

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Glorious Expurgation Rk. II|98
DPS2=Crush of Tarew Rk. II|95
DPS3=Force of Iceclad Rk. II|90
DPS4=Force of Disruption|80
DPS5=Force of Marr|60
DPS6=Crush of Tarew Rk. II|50
DPS7=Force of IceClad Rk. II|40

I think you want to do that as a holy flag. Or use the aggro section in the KA INI file.

AggroOn=0/1Off/On
Aggro1=Fading Memories|20|>- AA/Disc/Item/Spell|% aggro|<> less than/greater than| Me/MA/Mob cast on Target.

Rich (BB code):
[Aggro] AggroOn=1 
Aggro1=Fading Memories|20|> 
Aggro2=NULL 
Aggro3=NULL

Kiss will keep trying to cast them top to down once they have been cast. If you want them cast in absolute order when available use DpsOn=2. This will cast them in descending order that you have them and ignore mob health. It uses still uses the |90 tag to determine the cast order though

DPSOn=2 to make it stick to the order
DPSSkip=8 to not stop early before finishing blows can land
DPSInterval=4 to use 4sec break between stuns to not waste time stunned of the mob simultaneously, 4 is also enough for the first stun to have refreshed before the last of 3 wears off
DPS1=Stun1|99
DPS2=Stun2|98
DPS3=Stun3|97

For aggro use aggro section, I suggest to read the manual for KA if you are new

Question - 100 Paladin KissAssist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back