• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Low Level Masters (easy) (1 Viewer)

bah

RedCents
I have read posted before that you can kill the lady in the cave on the newbie island for master spell drops.. Well you can do that.. but its entirely to slow and rare of a drop. This is a faster way

1.Create a Char on the Good alignment side
2. Buy adept 3 or just make them.. shouldnt cost much.
3. Level your character to levl 9 and stop their combat experience
4. Solo skeletons in the graveyard for harvestable skulls called "a pirates skull"
5. Go to the bridge near the treehouse and look for "The Guuroks" Island
6. Stand on the little island and wait till you see a sentence kind of like this "The guurok hisses and strikes" not exactly sure this is what it is.
7. Inspect your skulls and drop them on the island to make The Guurok larger
8. After laying 6 skulls solo The Guurok and enjoy the drops

Spawn time on the guurok is 18 minutes
I Suggest using a Warlock or Wizard to Kill him Quickly.. just be sure to root

Other Loot from the guurok include:
2% haste earing
an ok dirke
a nice 2hander
millions of adept I's
master spellscrolls
more to come as soon as i kill more than 3 times

I have Killed The Guurok only 3 times now and attained 1 master and 3 adept 1's... You be the judge.

Here for you at your local redguides

nice post, good idea, but i think the return of selling the masters is not worth the trouble. People rarely buy low level masters, especially ones from the newbie island. and due to the ease of getting out of that tier, people usual pay very little.

The way i see it, you seem to get a master 1/3 times, and at 18 min a repop, and 2 minutes to kill it, you spend about 60 minutes for one master...

I sell them for about 30 gold a pop and they usually sell pretty fast. because mainly. no one else really sells lower level spells etc.. so they have to buy what i am sellin.. but like i said it just depends on the spell and how bad someone wants it.

Low Level Masters (easy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back