• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Status turn ins (1 Viewer)

imdabubba

RedCents
I did not see this listed anyplace so I thought I would list out the types of drops, where to turn them in and how much status each gives. Would like to say thanks to guildies and to the info center for helping me put this info together. Hope you all find it useful

These can be turned in to the writ givers at the ramp to the castle(Qeynos Gaurd) in North Qeynos, or inside the Freeport Militia House(Freeport Militia) in West Freeport:
Blackened Iron Relic +100
Steel Relic +200
Feysteel Relic +300
Ebon Relic +400
Indicolite Relic +500
Xegolite +600

These can be turned in to the writ givers in the tree(Turrian Alliance) in Elddar Grove, or on the boat(Sea Fury Buccaneers) in South Freeport:
Paraffin Sealed Document +100
Tallow Sealed Document +200
Gel Sealed Document +300
Beeswax Sealed Document +400
Bayberry Sealed Document +500
flamewrought Sealed Document +600

These can be turned in to the writ givers in the Mage Tower(The Concordium) in South Qeynos, or inside The Academy of Arcane Sciences(Arcane Scientists) in North Freeport:
Coral Scrying Stone +100
Jasper Scrying Stone +200
Opal Scrying Stone +300
Ruby Scrying Stone +400
Star Saphire Scrying Stone +500
Moonstone Scrying Stone +600

These can be turned in to the writ givers in the Temple of Life(Celestial Watch) in North Qeynos, or inside the Temple of War(Dismal Rage) in North Freeport:
Coral Amulet +100
Jasper Amulet +200
Opal Amulet +300
Ruby Amulet +400
Star Saphire Amulet +500
Moonstone Amulet +600

:) :)

Status turn ins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back