• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

maxing out your focus skill (1 Viewer)

RedCents
as a scout its hard to rasie focus to max. focus is needed to get that evac off.
best way to rasie it is to attack a gray or low green mob and then yell it off and exit combat so you get full regen. do this with 2 or 3 mobs.
then just stand there trying to summon that shroom pets from split paw or your call home spell. if using the call take a step before you finish the spell.

tested today works great

Last edited:
This really works!!! I'm a Dwarf Monk on The Bazaar server, and I had 52 in focus skill. I went from 52 to 260 in about 40 minutes. Just went to TS and the level 27 knolls that are in the crater by the antonica zone, and had 9 or 10 of them on me yelled it off and then just tried to use me call and it raised like crazy....I was level 52 so they were gray.. they didn't hurt me either...maybe one or two points...but this was an awesome tip....Thanks for who ever thought of it..GRATZ.!!!!

maxing out your focus skill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back