• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

Utility Vault - Store similar items in your house's vault 0.0.1

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live
This macro will store any items inside your inventory to your housing's vault if an instance of that item already exists in the vault
Author
ShinNoir
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this resource

Latest reviews

I have a full village that is set up for tradeskilling each section of the village is setup for each tradeskill. I just have to open the house (say fish market) and it deposits all my fish. Produce stand and it deposits all those items. It is so easy for me to maintain my inventory with this macro. You are heaven sent. :)
ShinNoir
ShinNoir
Thanks! I've been working on getting my itemsorter script to do full vault support too.. Meaning, you can assign an item to a player/vault, and all other characters will parcel the item to the depositor, and only the character noted will put it in vault. I should update itemsorter with that soon.
Back