• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Shei Camp 1.1

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Hylander
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav, MQ2Boxr, CWTNPlugin
Server Type
🏢 Live
This is my first attempt at making anything really. But this will allow you to automatically get the Shei mission if in ME, zone in, double invis (Thanks to Hylander's double invis Lua), Navigate to a relatively safe camp location, set camp and some pulling parameters and begin. This is meant to be ran from your tank that uses CWTN Plugins as it uses those pulling settings to set up camp. Also please make sure that you have MQ2Boxr going as well. Please go through the Lua and Make adjustments as you need, For ex Line 247 defines a list of toons that I have using CWTN and will tell the others to run KA. If you do not the Plugins for those toons please ammend to suit your need. As this is my first anything, any advice or things to change in order to make it more efficient or things to add so that I can continue to learn and develop would be greatly appreciated! ** Please note that this is not expected to work without bugs! There are many things to be improved to lessen the possibility.**
Author
Heimdall
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Heimdall

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. SheiCamp 1.1 Update

I have taken some advice and tried to clean things up get rid of assumptions. Please read...
Back