- Included in Very Vanilla
- Included! No need to download.
- "/clip <text>" copies text to your clipboard
- "/clip <command>" runs a command and copies any chat output
- "/clip start", followed by "/clip stop", will copy any chat output that occurs between the two commands. This copies everything, MQ2 output and normal chat stuff
- "/clip command" will copy the last command you typed
If you prefix anything with append, e.g. "/clip append <text>", then it will append to the last thing it copied rather than overwriting it
If I type these commands...
Then paste here after the last command...
/clip hello world
Your Location is 82.13, -296.06, -23.67, and are heading north by northwest.
As you can see from that last one MQ2Melee causes it trouble, nothing like a real world test as I post this
- Server Type
- Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server