• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Monk - Level 5

Monk - Level 5

Class
Monk
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live
Did you read the instructions?
  1. Yup
Notes
The intention is to make the configuration as good I can possibly make it within the KissAssist framework.

Roles for this Monk are Assist, Puller, Tank, PullerTank, Hunter.
If you are wanting this monk to be Tank, PullerTank or Hunter, you'll need to change
"StickHow=snaproll !front 15 uw" to "StickHow=snaproll front 15 uw".

By default, this monk is set to assist. After assigning the group role Puller in game to the monk, I then execute the following command from my driver toon:
Start Pulling:
/dex ${Group.Puller} /mac KissAssist Puller ${Group.MainTank}

Burn section is set for burn on demand. The command /burn is required to trigger it.
Intensity of the Resolute and Armor of Experience have cool down periods of 20 hours.
The command /dgga /burn will trigger burn for the group (Dannet).
Pulling: ChainPullHP is set for 80. You probably want to adjust this down a bit.

Potions are used in this ini, if they are missing from your inventory, KissAssist will complain, but keep running.

Assumptions
You actually look through the ini to get a basic understanding of what it's about, particularly the comments therein.
You are using Dannet instead of EQBC. Adjust the EQBCOn and DanNetOn to your preference.
PullWith is set to Fishbone Darts. Adjust the PullWith setting if you wish to pull with something else.

If you see any obvious errors, or additional abilities / features / conditions that can be added, please post below.
Monk - Level 5:
[General]
KissAssistVer=12.002
CharInfo=Monk|5|FREE

Role=Assist

CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
CampfireOn=0

MedOn=1
MedStart=20
MedStop=100
MedCombat=0

RezAcceptOn=1|10
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=2|20
GroupWatchCheck=Cond8
CorpseRecoveryOn=1

EQBCOn=0
DanNetOn=1
DanNetDelay=20

ScatterOn=1
LOSBeforeCombat=1
DPSMeter=1

[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=10
## -- Auras (placeholder) -- ##
Buffs1=NULL

## -- Turn off Tribute -- ##
Buffs2=command:/tribute personal off|Cond6

## -- Self Buffs -- ##
# Clickies
Buffs3=command:/useitem Journeyman's Boots|Dual|Journeyman Boots|Cond11
Buffs4=command:/removebuff Journeyman Boots|Cond12
Buffs5=command:/useitem Worn Totem|Dual|Blessing of Swiftness|Cond13
Buffs6=command:/removebuff Blessing of Swiftness|Cond14

## -- Miscellaneous -- ##
# Potions
Buffs7=Philter of Aquatic Haunt|Dual|Everlasting Breath|Cond15
Buffs8=Distillate of Skinspikes II|Dual|Distillate of Skinspikes|Cond16
Buffs9=Distillate of Alacrity II|Dual|Elixir of Speed II|Cond17
# Click off Free to play nag
Buffs10=command:/notify AlertWnd ALW_Dismiss_Button leftmouseup

RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10

[Melee]
AssistAt=99
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=3
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll !front 15 uw
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=0
TargetSwitchingOn=1

[GMail]
GMailHelp=Events currently support - Dead,Drag,GM,Level,Named,Leftgroup,Tells
GMailOn=0
GMailSize=1
GMail1=NULL

[AE]
AEOn=0
AESize=1
AERadius=50
AE1=NULL

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSize=7
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=2
## -- Personal Tribute -- ##
DPS1=Command:/tribute personal on|100|Cond7

## -- Dismount if Meleeing -- ##
DPS2=command:/Dismount|100|Cond19

## -- Bandolier - Skillups - Must have Bandolier settings: "2Hander" and "DualWield" (H2H and 1HB equipped)  -- ##
DPS3=Command:/bandolier activate DualWield|100|Cond9
DPS4=Command:/bandolier activate 2Hander|100|Cond10

## -- Melee -- ##
# Skillup Kick
DPS5=Kick|99|Cond18
DPS6=Round Kick|98
# T9 Elbow Strike, CT0, R20s, Cost 20, Strikes Opponent with Elbow 5hp damage
DPS7=Elbow Strike|95

DebuffAllOn=0

[Aggro]
AggroOn=0
AggroSize=1
Aggro1=NULL

[Heals]
HealsOn=4
AutoRezOn=0
HealsSize=2
Heals1=Mend|70|Me

## -- Emergency -- ##
# AA Staunch Recovery, CT 3s, RT 68hrs, Restores 50,000 HP, Mana, Endurance
Heals2=Staunch Recovery|25

[Cures]
CuresOn=0
CuresSize=1
Cures1=NULL

[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92

[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=0
UseTribute=1
BurnSize=2
Burn1=Intensity of the Resolute
Burn2=Armor of Experience

[Pull]
PullWith=Fishbone Darts|Fishbone Darts
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=5
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=1
ChainPullHP=80
PullPause=30|2|Cond8
PullLevel=0|0
PullArcWidth=0
PullOnReturn=1

[PullAdvanced]
PullLocsOn=0

[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=500
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0

[KConditions]
ConOn=1
CondSize=19
## -- Basic -- ##
Cond1=TRUE
Cond2=FALSE

## -- Target Properties -- ##
# Single target mob is White or higher
Cond3=${Target.ConColor.Equal[WHITE]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[YELLOW]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[RED]}
# Single target is Red Or Named & Blue+
Cond4=${Target.ConColor.Equal[RED]} || (${Target.Named} && (${Target.ConColor.Equal[BLUE]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[WHITE]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[YELLOW]}))
# Multiple Targets, where avg is equal or higher than 2 levels below avg group level
Cond5=${Me.XTarget} > 3 && (${Math.Calc[(${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[2]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[3]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[4]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[5]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[6]}].Level}) / ${Me.XTarget}]} >= (${Math.Calc[(${Me.Level}+${Group.Member[1].Level}+${Group.Member[2].Level}+${Group.Member[3].Level}+${Group.Member[4].Level}+${Group.Member[5].Level}) / (${Group.Members}+1)-2]}))

## -- Tribute -- ##
Cond6=${Me.TributeActive} && ${Me.TributeTimer} < 10 && ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}
Cond7=!${Me.TributeActive} && ((${Me.XTarget} > 3 && (${Math.Calc[(${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[2]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[3]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[4]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[5]}].Level}+${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[6]}].Level}) / ${Me.XTarget}]} >= (${Math.Calc[(${Me.Level}+${Group.Member[1].Level}+${Group.Member[2].Level}+${Group.Member[3].Level}+${Group.Member[4].Level}+${Group.Member[5].Level}) / (${Group.Members}+1)-2]}))) || (${Target.Named} && (${Target.ConColor.Equal[BLUE]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[WHITE]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[YELLOW]} || ${Target.ConColor.Equal[RED]})))

## -- Groupwatch and PullPause  -- ##
Cond8=${Me.PctHPs} < 80 || ${Me.Snared.ID} || ${Group.AnyoneMissing} || ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID}

## -- Bandolier -- ##
Cond9=!${Me.Bandolier[DualWield].Active} && (${Me.Skill[1H Blunt]} < ${Me.SkillCap[1H Blunt]}) && (${Me.Skill[Hand To Hand]} < ${Me.SkillCap[Hand To Hand]}) && ((${Me.Skill[1H Blunt]} < ${Me.Skill[2H Blunt]}) || (${Me.Skill[Hand To Hand]} < ${Me.Skill[2H Blunt]}))
Cond10=!${Me.Bandolier[2Hander].Active} && (${Me.Skill[2H Blunt]} <= ${Me.SkillCap[2H Blunt]}) && (${Me.Skill[2H Blunt]} <= ${Me.Skill[1H Blunt]}) && (${Me.Skill[2H Blunt]} <= ${Me.Skill[Hand To Hand]})

## -- Buff Stacking -- ##
# Self Buffs
Cond11=${FindItemCount[Journeyman's Boots]} > 0 && !${Me.Buff[Journeyman Boots].ID} && ${Spell[Journeyman Boots].WillLand}
Cond12=${Me.Buff[Journeyman Boots].ID} && ${Me.State.Equal[Mount]}
Cond13=${FindItemCount[Worn Totem]} > 0 && !${Me.Buff[Blessing of Swiftness].ID} && ${Spell[Blessing of Swiftness].WillLand}
Cond14=${Me.Buff[Blessing of Swiftness].ID} && ${Me.State.Equal[Mount]}
# Potions
Cond15=${Me.PctAirSupply} < 100 && !${Me.Buff[Everlasting Breath].ID} && ${Spell[Everlasting Breath].WillLand}
Cond16=${Me.Name.Equal[${Group.MainAssist}]} && !${Me.Buff[Distillate of Skinspikes].ID} && ${Spell[Distillate of Skinspikes].WillLand}
Cond17=!${Me.Buff[Elixir of Speed II].ID} && ${Spell[Elixir of Speed II].WillLand}

## -- Melee -- ##
# Skillups
Cond18=${Me.Skill[Kick]} < ${Me.SkillCap[Kick]}

## -- Miscellaneous -- ##
# Mounts
Cond19=${Me.Combat} && ${Me.State.Equal[Mount]}
Version
Author
Naturesong
First release
Last update
Rating