• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MercRez

Utility MercRez 1.21

Software Requirements
MQ2DanNet
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
MercRez is for when you have a full group and your rezzer dies. Now, you can automatically:

• Disband a group member
  • Unsuspend a merc
  • Have the merc rez and buff as needed
  • Re-suspend the merc
  • Re-invite the disbanded group member
mercrez_01.png

You can disband the targeted group member by using 'target' instead of their name. If you are the one with the merc, you can use 'me'. So if you have a merc, target the group member to disband and type /lua run mercrez target me

This was requested in my Lua request thread and I had some ideas of how to automate it. You can optionally specify how long you want the merc to remain (default: 120 seconds). I tried to add logic for which commands are used based on if you are the group leader or the member using the merc.

Didn't add checks for disbanding the group leader or if the entered names are group members. Let me know if any issues arise and feel free to submit any requests that you may have.
Author
MrInfernal
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from MrInfernal

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Fix for dead members not releasing to bind point

Fixed the condition check to ensure that the group member will release to bind point in case the...
  2. New commands 'target' and 'me' added

To cut down on possible typos and to keep from having to type out full names, you can now target...
  3. Disbanded member release / New run command

The disbanded member will release to bind point prior to the merc unsuspend. This should help...

Latest reviews

I was totally surprised when they said they made this lua from a request. It works like charm.
Back