• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event LS Final Fugue AutomationScript 1.9

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live

2023 ESA Winner
/lua run mission_finalfugue
The script only requires run on the main tank/main assist

Precursor:
* For 1+ meleeing characters, set up two bandolier slots
- "stun" -> Equips a weapon with a stunning component. See other thread for details
- "standard" -> Normal combat for that mission

Setup:
* Group must be either in Laurion Inn, or already in Pal`Lomen mission zone
* Script should properly handle being initiated at any point before or during the mission.

Execution:
  • If MT/MA is in Laurion Inn
    • If Quest is not requested
      • Char will run to Shalowain and request task
    • Script will pause 25 second then instruct group into Pal`Lomen
  • If MT/MA is in Pal`Lomen mission zone
    • Script will wait until all group members are in zone as well
  • Script will begin/continue the mission

Options:
GroupCommand
- "bcga", "dcga", or whatever group command you use
MoveGroupToQuestZone
- If run and group not in zone, will issue travelto command
KillArchers
- If true, will pause boss fight and kill archers
- At this time not working

StunBandolierName
- Name of stun Bandolier for any who have set up
RegularBandolierName
- Name of non-Stun bandolier for any. Must all be the same.

For kills, script moves to, targets, and /attack's mobs.
I have only tested with CWTN/Sic Tank mode, but should work with KA or others set up similarly.

Should be restartable at any point up through the final boss fight, and know where it is at.

At this time it's pretty stripped down so some odd-seeming behavior happens and optimizations are needed. Mainly on the moving and waiting for each of the final 5 bosses.

Issues:
* One time script skipped initial Hex 'til last. Worked but caused more running-around
* There's more /nav than necessary
* Needs cleaned-up logic when running to final hunter phase
* Hunter phase doesn't grab agro, by default.
- May lose an ally at this point
Author
GoldenFrog
First release
Last update
Rating
4.92 star(s) 12 ratings

More resources from GoldenFrog

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 1.9: TRULY Revert Bandolier at End of Run

If UseBandoliers is enabled, reverts to Main (non-Stun) at end of run
  2. 1.8: Optional ResetCamp When Engaging Hunters

Will perform a CWTN /resetcamp when engaged with Hunters Optional, defaults to true...
  3. 1.7 Targeting/Prioritization and misc updates

Zoning into quest should work better Will only wait for instance spin-up as necessary Bard...

Latest reviews

Script works wel but I dont like my guys running off to kill the archers, so trying to figure it out opened up the script and changed some lines to false on ones with archers in it, we'll see if it fixed it.
G
GoldenFrog
Thank you, @eatyoface.

To disable the archer chase - open up the config for your character: config\mission_finalfugue_{charname}.inni

[general]
KillArchers=false
This just works.
My group is usually WAR in LS gear with max merch AA healer, very fortunate that my wife allows me to include her Raid Rogue, then I can pretty much include any 116-120+ toon.
Sticking points for me -- NOT the script -- are a few times the initial warriors will aggro someone and kill them, then you have to make sure you have DPS enough to kill the piggies - if you can get the last one to 10-20% before the bacon dude comes, you should be OK. Finally, I have had a couple of runs where the hunters are either under the ground or down in the tunnel -- that has caused trouble.
After that, just make sure you have the Bando set with standard/stun -- I made some 'Entwinded Hammer' - TS smithing IIRC -- works like a charm.
Thanks for the work in putting this together!!
Thank you for the script I won the first time, but failing every since. Running sk, mage, mage, chanter, druid, shammy. One mage is the stunner. Set all but shammy to mele. Lucky on the first try that stunner mage was rezed, campfired and made the final boss. Since then one or more casters dies before final fight, rez and runs kinda work (start with none on mele to test but no change). Script engages the final boss and then run to archers wipes group or fails. Thanks again for the effort and my one check mark for completion.
Solid ! Hit Speed Limit and Plucked right out the gate first try!!
Solid scripting. Two thumbs up!
Worked as advertised!
Works, got Archer Achievement Plucked
This is awesome, does what it says and does it well
Very awesome! and GF has been lightning speed on updates/fixes. Thank you GF
NOS group gear, lowish dps (shm + clr), first time win!
Back