• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event AnniversaryTower: Key of Forests (Floor 3) 1.0

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
NOTE: At this time, the Anniversary Mission: "Key of Forests" is only on Test. I have tested there once-through and will do again when replay timer is up.

As with the 2nd floor mission "Broken Key of Sand", this is for the first mission: "Broken Key Of Forests" which acquires a permanent key for the third floor "Oasis of Forests"

Notes:
  • Have an open top-level slot for full benefit of the macro.
    • If not, the quest will still be run - but require you to do the container key create at the end
  • First step is running to GFay.
    • Doesn't take long but you can pause the macro and get there yourself before resuming. Will work
  • It is test server, but was only granted 5 tokens. Unclear if will change on live:
    • 1710019236240.png

Subsequent Quest:
Once the quest is complete and key acquired, right-clicking the key will grant the 3rd floor mission.
Click on door in Anniversary Tower to initiate.
Quest is simple and fast - I accomplished it solo with a 125 SK on Test server with neither automation nor any of my keybindings, bandos, etc
Author
GoldenFrog
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from GoldenFrog

Share this resource

Back