• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility castAN 1.03

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Cast
Server Type
🏢 Live
Why Use castAN?
1) Useful to train a spell discipline
2) Useful to enchant stacks of items. Any summoned items are autoinventoried.
3) Reduce the constant aching of carpal tunnel syndrome.
4) Mow the lawn. Go for a walk.

Usage: /mac castAN "Spell Name" gem casts

Examples

Get that divinity spell specialty maxed out. This will mem Superior Invisibility in gem 13 and cast it 500 times. Target whoever you like.
/mac castAN "Superior Invisibility" 13 500

Enchant that pile of 1000 large blocks of clay (requires and returns 5 so break out that calculator). This will mem Mass Enchant Clay in gem 1 and cast it 200 times.
/mac castAN "Mass Enchant Clay" 1 200

Cast heal. A lot. The list goes on.

Issue:
May not handle all the fizzles and other casting errors ferpectly, so if enchanting a lot of mats you may have a couple casts left to do. Another way of doing this would be to count the created item and stopping when N is reached, rather than the number of casts. This would require another flag.

Why did I make this abomination?
/casting "Mass Enchant Clay" 13 10000
doesn't autoinventory, or stop if I cast a spell that requires components and run out.... or I made a mistake like making it cast 10000 times. It just ... keeps casting... and casting.
Author
AmericanNero
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from AmericanNero

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Bugfix

Two ways to use: /mac castan "My spell" 13 1000 /mac castan 13 1000 Memorize and cast this...
Back