• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Adventurer Stone

Quest / Event Adventurer Stone 2020-12-02

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav (and RG's meshs), MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Twist (Bard if you want to twist), MQ2Relocate
Server Type
🏢 Live TLP Test
This macro gets the Adventurer's Stone for you, running the Adventurer's Stone quest.

It will travel to the NPC in your hometown to do the required talking.
Then it runs you to Butcherblock Mountains and does the talking with Vual Stoutest, running you back to PoK (unless you interfere).

There is an option to use the alternative home NPCs in Rathe Mountains and West Karana, if those are where you have to go (after some testing I can say that they will not work for everybody - but I don't really know about the conditions when you have to use them ... most likely if you fucked up your hometown faction).

You can start the macro pretty much in every zone (if Origin available) - but but PoK is suggested because it will be able to run from there (or the mac will wait for origin to become available which is 18mins max).

If you are already in your hometown, chances are that a way to the npc cannot be found. So if you experience problems, move to PoK and start the macro there.

So the essence is: I also strongly suggest to have Origin ready before you run the mac - makes things faster :)

Optional: BRD,BST,DRU,RNG,SHM: If you have a travel-spell/song memmed, the macro will automatically use the highest level one. (It must be ready, though!)
Optional: WIZ, DRU: Mem your PoK Port spell. This will speed up things! Not memmed == not used.

Plugins: If any of the plugins used isn't loaded when you start the macro it will auto-load them with "noauto" so that upon starting MQ2 next time, they won't be loaded again.

Commands:
Regular run: /mac AdventurerStone

You need to be on PoK for the following commands:
Use alternative NPC in Rathe Mountains: /mac AdventurerStone rathe
Use alternative NPC in West Karana: /mac AdventurerStone karana

Example vid:

Author
NobodyKnows
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from NobodyKnows

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Taking care of levitation and invis

+ Ensuring no levitation is active before using an elevator + Making sure toon is not invis when...
  2. Checking for movement before porting

movement could still occur when trying to port.
  3. Bugfix and more Info

- removed a bogus call to doInvis - added info when trying to use /relocate in case it fails for...

Latest reviews

Works Great! I missed that the toons need to be lvl 15 (wanted to put on my 5 Bard). But once he dinged 15, hit the macro, and away we went! Was awesome, thank you!
Ran six toons through this quest, no issues, nice Aug.
Gets the job done. Thanks for sharing.
Works Fine !!! thanks
N
NobodyKnows
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciated!
Back