• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Mage - by Toots

Class
Magician
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
ini:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.1.2
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Glowing Black Drum|Mount
Buffs2=Dark Symbiosis|Dual|Dark Symbiosis Recourse
Buffs3=Praetorian Guardian
Buffs4=Shield of Consequence
Buffs5=Shield of the Pellarus
Buffs6=Arcane Distillect|Aura|0
Buffs7=Circle of Flameweaving
Buffs8=Gather Magnitude|Mana|85
Buffs9=Mana Reserve|MANA|19
Buffs12=Wand of Dark Modulation|Summon|Wand of Pelagic Modulation|1
Buffs14=Large Modulation Shard|Summon|Summoned: Large Modulation Shard|1
Buffs15=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard|Mana|800
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=0
DPSInterval=30
DPS1=Malosinete|97|Once
DPS2=Banestrike|95
DPS3=Force of Elements|93
DPS4=Fickle Conflagration|95
DPS5=Remorseless Servant|89
DPS6=Bolt of Molten Shieldstone|87
DPS7=Spear of Molten Shieldstone|85
DPS8=Spear of Blistersteel|83
DPS9=Virulent Talon|95
DPS11=Thaumatize Pet|81
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Renewal of Calix|70|Pet
Heals2=Promised Invigoration|65|Pet
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=outer
PetSpell=Convocation of EARTH
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Velocity
PetBuffs2=Burnout XII
PetBuffs3=Circle of Flameweaving
PetBuffs4=Iceflame Armaments
PetToysOn=1
PetToys1=Grant Thassis' Armaments|Summoned: Thalassic Ragesword|Summoned: Thalassic Shortsword
PetToys2=Grant Visor of Gobeker
PetToys3=Grant Thassis' Plate
PetToys4=Grant Calix's Heirlooms
PetToysGave=Leker|Grant Thassis' Armaments:Summoned: Thalassic Ragesword1|Grant Thassis' Armaments:Summoned: Thalassic Shortsword2|Grant Visor of Gobeker|Grant Thassis' Plate|Grant Calix's Heirlooms
PetRampPullWait=1
PetSuspend=0
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Fortify Companion|pet
Burn2=Aegis of Kildrukaun|pet
Burn3=Frenzied Burnout|pet
Burn4=Host in the Shell|pet
Burn5=Virulent Talon|pet
Burn6=Host of the Elements|Mob
Burn7=Arcane Whisper
Burn8=Silent Casting
Burn9=Empowered Focus of Arcanum
Burn10=Elemental Union
Burn11=Fundament: First Spire of the Elements
Burn12=Fire Core
Burn13=Castaway Robe of the Conjuror
[GoM]
GoMSpell1=Remorseless Servant|Mob
GoMSpell2=Spear of Molten Shieldstone|Mob

INI:
downshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fire Core]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Fire Core"
downshit1=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Empowered Focus of Arcanum]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Empowered Focus of Arcanum"
downshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Virulent Talon]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Virulent Talon"
downshit3=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzied Burnout]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Frenzied Burnout"
downshit4=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of the Elements]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Fundament: First Spire of the Elements"
downshit5=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Improved Twincast"
downshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[98735]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Manifested Etheric Robe of the Conjuror"|Item
downshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Twincast]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting "Twincast"
downshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Balanced]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance balanced
downshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Burn]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance burn
downshit10=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.XTarget} <= 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Coronal Rain]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Coronal Rain"
downshit11=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.XTarget} <= 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Rain of Cutlasses]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Rain of Cutlasses"
downshit12=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.PetBuff[Aegis of Kildrukaun]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Aegis of Kildrukaun]} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 441
downshit13=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.PetBuff[Aegis of Kildrukaun]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Aegis of Kildrukaun]} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Shieldstone Bodygaurd"
Author
toots
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back