• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Enchanter - by Toots

Class
Enchanter
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.1.2
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Voice of Precognition|!MA
Buffs2=Hastening of Prokev|Melee
Buffs4=Enticer's Echo|Aura
Buffs5=Twincast Aura|Aura
Buffs6=Shield of Consequence
Buffs7=Shield of the Dauntless
Buffs8=Enticer's Unity|Dual|Polyrefractive Rune
Buffs9=Eldritch Rune
Buffs10=Mana Draw|Mana|25
Buffs11=Glyph Spray
Buffs12=Brimstone Eminence|MA
Buffs13=Ward of the Mastermind
Buffs14=Ward of the Enticer
Buffs15=Glowing Black Drum|Mount
Buffs16=Arcing Lightning Ring
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=0
DPSInterval=0
DPS1=Demolished Consciousness|95
DPS2=Decree of Tashan|99
DPS3=Mindsunder|91
DPS4=Chromatic Percussion|90
DPS5=Bewildering Constriction|94
DPS6=Mind Storm|92
DPS7=Chromatic Haze|90
DPS8=Chromatic Blink|88
DPS9=Dreary Deeds|98
DPS10=Illusions of Grandeur|90
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Rune of Banishment|90|>|Mob
Aggro2=Doppelganger|85|>|Mob
Aggro3=Illusory Ally|75|>|Mob
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=outer
PetSpell=Gordianus' Animation
PetBuffsOn=0
PetBuffs1=Hastening of Prokev
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
[Mez]
MezOn=1
MezRadius=185
MezMinLevel=80
MezMaxLevel=108
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Bewilder
MezAESpell=Deadening Wave|3
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Illusions of Grandeur
Burn2=Arcane Whisper
Burn3=Silent Casting
Burn4=chromatic haze
Burn5=calculated insanity
Burn6=Enlightened Focus of Arcanum
Burn7=improved twincast
Burn8=crippling aurora
Burn9=Chromatic Haze|Mob
Burn10=Mental Contortion|Mob
Burn11=Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment|Me
Burn12=color shock
Burn13=doppelganger

INI:
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Stasis]}) /alt act 1120
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment]}) /alt act 1382
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]}) /alt act 515
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Phantasmal Opponent]}) /alt act 1122
downshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chromatic Haze]}) /alt act 2205
downshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Calculated Insanity]}) /alt act 534
downshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Illusions of Grandeur]}) /alt act 2202
downshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Veil of Mindshadow]}) /alt act 791
downshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Balanced]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance balanced
downshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Burn]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance burn
downshit10=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Legion of Lucem].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Legion of Lucem]}) /casting "Legion of Lucem"
Author
toots
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back