• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Druid - w/ MQ2Melee Downs

Class
Druid
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
These are still a bit of a work in progress but like the dps I am getting. Mostly copied from a variety of inis and downs. I use a 1 cleric merc and two dps mercs with my crew and for the most part T3names are no trouble.

Druid (This one probably needs the most work, I havent spent much time tweaking the heal section. If anyone has a heal sections that works well please let me know. Also, have a few more AAs I want to work in with downs...)

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.1.2
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Glowing Black Drum|Mount
Buffs2=Talisman of the Faithful
Buffs3=Mask of the Copsetender
Buffs4=Legacy of Daggerspurs
Buffs5=Second Life
Buffs6=Crested Mistmoore Ring
Buffs7=Sash of the Mender
Buffs8=Flight of Eagles
Buffs9=Group Spirit of the Black Wolf
Buffs10=Shieldstone Blessing
Buffs11=Pellicle of the Reptile
Buffs12=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard|Mana|50
Buffs16=Communion of the Cheetah|Dual|Spirit of Cheetah
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=0
DPSInterval=0
DPS1=Blessing of Ro|94|ONCE
DPS2=Moonbright Frost|99|ONCE
DPS3=Katabatic Roar|92
DPS4=Storm Strike|85
DPS5=Remote Moonflame|80
DPS7=Nature's Fiery Wrath|90
DPS8=Anabatic Roar|70
DPS10=Entrap|25|ONCE
DPS11=Skin to Seedlings|96|ONCE
DPS12=Frostweave Crystals|80
DPS13=Roar of Kolos|75
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Adrenaline Torrent|85
Heals2=Panavida|80
Heals3=Lunasoothe|75
Heals4=Resurgence|65
Heals5=Adrenaline Torrent|85|Pet
Heals6=Panavida|80|Pet
Heals7=Resurgence|65|Pet
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Rejuvenation of Spirit
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Group Spirit of the Black Wolf
Burn2=Enlightened Focus of Arcanum
Burn3=Spirit of the Wood
Burn4=Spirits of Nature
Burn5=Nature's Boon
Burn6=Nature's Fury
Burn7=Nature's Guardian
Burn8=Manifested Etheric Tunic of the Tender
Burn9=Season's Wrath
Burn10=Improved Twincast

INI:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spirit of Cheetah].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[939]}) /alt activate 939
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Twincast Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting "Twincast Rk. II"
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Nurturing Growth Rk. II].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Nurturing Growth Rk. II]} && ${Spell[Nurturing Growth Rk. II].Stacks}) /casting "Nurturing Growth Rk. II"
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Balanced]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance balanced
downshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Burn]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]}) /stance burn
downshit5=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[519]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.MainTank} ; /alt act 519
downshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[384]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.MainTank} ; /alt act 384
downshit7=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}>95) /multiline ; /timed 10 ; /beep
downshit8=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.XTarget} <= 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Plummeting Hail]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Plummeting Hail"

Enjoy
Author
toots
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back