• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Beastlord - by Calaxa

Class
Beastlord
Level
Purpose
Group
Feedback appreciated.......30kish sustained with bard......20kish without........cotf t2 and tds t2 grp geared

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.1.4
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Stormblood's Unity|Dual|Spiritual Elaboration
Buffs2=Focus of Okasi|Me
Buffs3=Shared Merciless Ferocity
Buffs4=Natural Affiliation
Buffs5=Extraordinary Velocity
Buffs6=Focused Paragon of Spirits|Mana|70
Buffs7=Paragon of Spirit|Mana|40
Buffs8=Mask of Thorns
Buffs9=Earring of Thorns
Buffs10=Pact of the Wurine
Buffs11=Manifested Etheric Tunic of the Fang|Mana|20
Buffs12=Etched Gold Girdle
Buffs13=Parrot Feathered Short Cape
Buffs14=Orange Chitin Shoulder Guards
Buffs15=Sign of Fury
Buffs16=Woodsman's Knife
Buffs17=Group Bestial Alignment
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Sha's Reprisal|99
DPS2=Krenk's Feralgia|98
DPS3=Cry at the Moon|97
DPS4=Visoracius' Maelstrom|96
DPS5=Kromtus Lance Rk. II|95
DPS6=Kreig's Bite Rk. II|94
DPS7=Frozen Miasma Rk. II|93
DPS8=Roaring Strike|92
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Chameleon Strike|60|>
Aggro2=Roar of Thunder|80|>
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Sabhattin's Mending Rk. II|70
Heals2=Jaerol's Mending|60
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=outer
PetSpell=Spirit of Avalit
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Invigorating Warder
PetBuffs2=Sekmoset's Aggression
PetBuffs3=Spirit of Visoracius Rk. II
PetBuffs4=Aegis of Japac Rk. II
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=0
Burn1=Attack of the Warders
Burn2=Fundament: Third Spire of the Savage Lord
[GoM]
GoMSpell1=Kreig's Bite Rk. II|Mob
GoMSpell2=Frozen Miasma Rk. II|Mob

Holies:
INI:
downshit0=/if (!${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Breather
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Evulsing]} && !${Bool[${Me.Song[Bestial Evulsing].ID}]}) /disc Bestial Evulsing
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Maul Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Maul Rk. II
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tempest of CLaws Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Tempest of Claws Rk. II
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Rending]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<50) /disc Reflexive Rending
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ruaabri's Fury]}) /disc Ruaabri's Fury
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Fury]}) /disc Savage Fury
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Protective Spirit Discipline]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && !${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Protective Spirit Discipline
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Monkey's Spirit Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && !${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Monkey's Spirit Discipline Rk. II
holyshit8=/if (${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Leopard Rk. II]} && !${Bool[${Me.Song[Growl of the Leopard Rk. II].ID}]} && !${Me.Song[Savage Fury].ID}) /cast "Growl of the Leopard Rk. II"
holyshit9=/if (!${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chameleon Strike]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>70) /alt act 11080
holyshit10=/if (!${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Roar of Thunder]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>80) /alt act 362
holyshit11=/if (!${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Playing Possum]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /alt 11073
holyshit12=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Roaring Strike]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 972
Author
calaxa
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back