• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Twisted

  1. T

    Guide - AddClicky Information

    You, Sir, are the "Jam in my jelly roll" (cool item in quotes). Thank you very much :)
  2. T

    Guide - AddClicky Information

    I semi-scoured this thread looking for a short cut but didn't see one. I currently am looking for a command I can use to "activate" a deactivated clicky. For one toon, or everyone. Specifically, if I have a mount that is on my offensive tab but it is deactivated, is there a command I can type...
  3. T

    News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

    Wouldn't you just be able to pull them from your depot and trade them to other characters like we do now? This just means you don't have to go to your house to get the collects. You can grab them at a banker, similar to the tradeskill depot.
  4. T

    Release Button Master

    Not sure why, but after the update, half of my saved buttons were gone and had to remake all of them :(*****
  5. T

    Implemented Ignore Thread

    Also, if you ignore a thread, you may not want it now (i.e. you don't care about RGMercs because you always use class plugins) but you may not always use all plugins and it may be relevant down the road and you won't be able to find it without assistance. I know RGmercs is a bad example as...
  6. T

    Release Epic Laziness

    confirmed it's doing it on all classes: @Lisie
  7. T

    Release Epic Laziness

    Getting this error. anytime there is a /travelto portion or nav in any form, it pauses and I have to manually run or do the /travelto myself. MQ2nav works fine. my xtar list is completely clean. But still pausing with this:
  8. T

    IRL - Congratulations on the first build from the new test/live update team!

    Yes. That is where I read the following: It kind of leads me to believe that plugins won't work on live servers anymore unless the creator decides to update them. Just trying to clarify if I am interpreting it correctly is all. Thank you. And thank you to all those who created and worked...
  9. T

    IRL - Congratulations on the first build from the new test/live update team!

    One last question. After the build, will CWTN plugins for classes work on live servers still? Saw somewhere that the Grind plugin will work "if" hytech decides to update it (or something to that effect).
  10. T

    IRL - Congratulations on the first build from the new test/live update team!

    Just curious, but if we followed the live server and used to get updates when the new build was complete, will we get an email notification if the new team completes it?
  11. T

    IRL - Congratulations on the first build from the new test/live update team!

    This is AMAZING news! Thank you to those who are stepping up. With that being said, will we all be able to do something similar to "Tip the Dev's" for the new team once they are up and running and things are back on track? I can only speak for myself, but I'm guessing many others would be...
  12. T

    Release Epic Laziness

    I have scoured the RG page and this discussion thread. When using the lua, how does it automatically open a trade window with an npc and give stuff from the inventory? I'm doing partisan quests for a dozen toons, and this would make life much easier. I can't find the commands anywhere. Any...
  13. T

    IRL - March 2026 EverQuest Patch (Live: 11 Test: 3 & 16)

    EXACTLY! They seem to just put up a false front, like a politician. They are just showing the "lower class" that they care and are trying to fight the "bad guys" in order to keep subscriptions/votes. If they were "confident" that someone uses MQ, why not ban suspend ALL accounts associated...
  14. T

    IRL - March 2026 EverQuest Patch (Live: 11 Test: 3 & 16)

    Patience Grasshopper. They will be up soon enough. Use this time to just log in, inventory gear, work on TS stuff, or something that doesn't need automation. Clean your damn guildhall LOL. We will be back up and running in no time. I am sure they are working as fast as they can :)
  15. T

    Release Epic Laziness

    Still use and love this! Thank you for keeping it updated, even when real life keeps you busy.
Back
Top
Cart