• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by TVCChiver

  1. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Still see a ton of people in game though.
  2. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    I am not sure on that one, honestly never tried.
  3. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Don't think there is too much we can do in EQL. Some things would be nice, but afraid we will not have that opportunity. I know you can add in custom UI's just like we can in retail everquest, but there isn't any type of modding them that I know of. Macro wise, we are pretty limited because...
  4. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Yea anytime I have to level a new class, I am starting in befallen
  5. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Yea I have a ddd bard farm build as well lol. I am currently leveling a bard / shm / nec trio. Trying to have a decent farm build, that can also max dps on single targets
  6. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    This is valid, I do miss my MQ but it's not bad without it. We can see the mobs on the map without it in legends, so not super terrible.
  7. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    I am still playing this and having a blast! I do find it really odd they took out the /follow command so people will not box (or if they do you have to manually move both of them) lol. I have all but 2-3 classes above level 45 with my main being the pal/monk/ench and my farming build is the...
  8. T

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    I cannot lie, I am actually having a wonderful time playing EQLegends. I am running pal/shm/zerker and has been an absolute blast.
  9. T

    Release Squire - Arm Thy Pet!

    Sorry I crashed out right after I posted that lol. I'll test again once I get home from work later this evening.
  10. T

    Release Squire - Arm Thy Pet!

    After the most recent update, I will send a tell to the mage for buffs, and it immediately tells me 0/4 4sources given and then keeps the things he summoned in his top level inventory slots. This is the error I see in the MQ window. Just to confirm, I do have multiple top level inventory items.
  11. T

    Patch - Hotkey switching not working (April 2026)

    Done, thank you Sic!
  12. T

    Patch - Hotkey switching not working (April 2026)

    Hmm alrighty, maybe if the /foreground issue gets resolved, it will resolve the hotkey switching.
  13. T

    Patch - Hotkey switching not working (April 2026)

    Has there been any more insight into this as of yet? Still cannot switch toons using the hotkeys setup in autologin.
  14. T

    Patch - Hotkey switching not working (April 2026)

    Possibly some new information on this. Friend of mine uses the Redguides launcher still and says he isn't having any problems, so might be an issue with redfetch, is that even a possibility?
  15. T

    Patch - Hotkey switching not working (April 2026)

    I just got back from being out of town, and you are not the only one. Can't really play too much with not being able to switch anything. Hopefully Hytiek and Knightly can give some input on the situation.
Back
Top
Cart